Nick Bishop's Favourite Shops

Guest Andy

MY FAVOURITES with Nicholas Bishop, actor, Home And Away

Sun Herald

3 July 2005

Wayne Cooper

302 Oxford Street, Paddington. Phone 9332 2940.

The clothes are really stylish, comfortable and reasonably priced. I find his designs very simple and smart and quite understated.

Ing Homewares Avalon

Shop 1/50 Old Barrenjoey Road, Avalon. Phone 9918 2037.

They have some really fantastic little finds in this place really stylish and unique bits of furniture and homewares. Everything is always at a good price and is timeless.

Industrie Clothing

406 Oxford Street, Paddington. Phone 9361 5333.

I really like their clothes, especially the jeans they have a great range and are really affordable. I have a pair of jeans that I bought here that I keep getting stitched up because I can't bring myself to throw them away. They're too comfortable!

JB HiFi

Westfield Bondi Junction, Level 2, 500 Oxford Street, Bondi Junction. Phone 9388 0577.

This place is paradise. They have a great selection of European movies, which I really love.

Apex Shoes

290a Oxford Street, Paddington. Phone 9360 4630.

I love a good pair of shoes, and these guys have a great range of "slick" shoes. I have bought many pairs of shoes from Apex because they are great quality, unique designs, really reasonably priced and they last!

Ariel Bookshop

42 Oxford Street, Paddington.Phone 9332 4581.

They have a huge range of titles and if they don't have it they will get it, and pretty quickly, too. I really like autobiographies, biographies, play scripts, film scripts and obscure poetry. I ordered a book through them that needed to come from America and they called me within four days to come and pick it up!

Awww Nick's a clothes horse, and a shoe fiend. How cute.

I really like autobiographies, biographies, play scripts, film scripts and obscure poetry

Obscure poetry is the best :D

Ok.....so if I ever find myself in Australia, I know where to hang out......

But I'd love to know where he gets his gun holsters from. :) :) :wink:

Archived