The Fatal Blow - Episode 1

Guest Dazacoulls

THE FATAL BLOW - EPISODE 1.

SETING THE SCENE - HENRY, MATILDA AND RIC IN THE CLASSROOM DURING AFTER SCHOOL DETENTION WHICH WILL COST ONE OF THEM THERE LIFE!!!

For Ric its been the week from Hell with a new and strange teacher who's just started at Summer Bay High. Mr Growing is his name during the day on Monday Ric had noticed something from Mr Growing which was his growing obsession fior Matilda... Looking at her with glaring eyes, touching her whenever possible. To the festuring worry of Ric he decides to take action!! :o

Maddy - "Whats your problem Ric?"

Ric - "Nothing Mad's leave it to me"

Maddy "Leave What to you??? Whats going on???"

(Maddy left standing there by her locker looing puzzled, while Ric Rushes off shouting)

Ric - "I'll sort it!!"

Later on in the day after school Ric decides to follow Mr Growing home... And while following his tracks notices Mr Growing turning his head... He see's Ric in the distance!!! :o

Mr G - "Hey Boy!! Whats the meaning of this???"

Ric - "What sir???"

Mr G "Why are you following me???"

Ric - "Why do you think??? I'm taking ACTION!!"

Mr G - ACTION (Getting slightly annoyed)

Ric - "You know what im talking about!!!! I've seen you looking & touching Matilda!!!"

Mr G - Hey!!!

Ric "Yeah you heard i'm watching every move you make, Watch your back SIR!!"

(Ric turns to head home, but just as he's about to walk the distance... He's grabbed from behind and taken in to the woods)

NEXT EPISODE - WHATS HAPPENED TO RIC. WHATS WRONG WITH MATILDA WHY'S SHE UPSET. A YOUNG RESIDENT BECOMES A SUPERHERO!!! A DEATH ALSO ROCKS THE BAY!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived