New family in Summer Bay

Guest Andy

Vics set join Big Brother

Sunday Herald Sun

26 June 2005

<snip>

Meanwhile, Melbourne model Paul O'Brien has packed his bags and headed north for a three-year contract on Home and Away.

He will be part of a new family that arrives in Summer Bay, with John Sivewright playing his father and Rhys Wakefield playing his brother.

[This was previously mentioned in TV Week]

Summer Bay will soon make welcome a new family - The Holden family. The Holden gang consists of dad Tony. The actor who portrays him is Jon Sivewright, who only started acting seriously a few years ago. He is also joined by two young newcomers Paul O'Brien and Rhys Wakefield, who will play his sons Jack and Lucas.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is from Tv Week.

Residents of Summer Bay will soon make welcome a new family - The Holden clan is made up of dad Tony, played by Jon Sivewright, who only starting acting seriously a few years ago after working as fireman. Acting newcomers Paul O'Brien and Rhys Wakefield will plays his sons, Jack and Lucas.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cool can't wait and see what skeletons have rattling in there wardrobe. <_< . No sorry I ment to say I wonder what kind of family there going to be :unsure: lol. Aww I feel like there's gonna be far to many male's in the show, to many to choose who's :whistle: or :puke: . Come on we want more bitchy,take no bull,strong woman (Josie's, and Reenie's,Morag's) God it's gonna be strange not seeing Josie in H&A :angry:

Archived