The new Bec?

Guest jessica_r

Shes too young, especially with the current storyline, shed be laughed off screen.

And as for Lara Cox, GIVE IT A REST!!!  I reckon she'd wreck the role (no offence she just wouldnt suit it).  Is anyone else getting P****D off by the constant 'if it doesnt go to lara cox', if lara cox doesnt get it', lara cox would be great' lines being put on here?  Because i sure am!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No. I get 'p****d off' by people ranting like you just did.

And... I doubt they could really be considering giving a 16 year old the role, could they?

And... I doubt they could really be considering giving a 16 year old the role, could they?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why not? I don't mind a 16 year old having the role, as long as she can act and she looks like the age she needs to play. And I must say, in my eyes Hayley always looked very young so.. I'm not too negative about her, but hey, she hasn't got the role yet

Shes too young, especially with the current storyline, shed be laughed off screen.

And as for Lara Cox, GIVE IT A REST!!!? I reckon she'd wreck the role (no offence she just wouldnt suit it).? Is anyone else getting P****D off by the constant 'if it doesnt go to lara cox', if lara cox doesnt get it', lara cox would be great' lines being put on here?? Because i sure am!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No. I get 'p****d off' by people ranting like you just did.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Here here! I was only expressing my opinion, which is what these boards are all about. It's not like I said anything offensive, I just think Lara would be great (oh no, there I go again!). :P

Archived