Guest loveangelmusicbaby

I'll make you one, I have loads of pics! Who do you want on it?

Id really want 1 ov the pics i like jack and martha

I'll make you one, I have loads of pics! Who do you want on it?

Id really want 1 ov the pics i like jack and martha

Hey Cat123..thanks heaps for that. Did you need me to find some pics? I just wanted Hayley or Robbie as they are my fave characters. Let me know if I need to find any good pics..my email is pinkdiamondelephant@hotmail.com

id really like jack and martha

Does someone want to make one for me?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can make you one, just PM me with things you want in the avatar and can make it for you! :D

im confused id really like a pic but i have noooooo idea how to get them can any1 help?????

I am new so I don't know where this is supposed to go, feel free to move this if necessary. I was just wondering if anyone can make an avatar for me to use on this forum? I can supply the pic I just need some one to create one that is able to work on the forum. Please post your reply either via this thread or email me at pinkdiamondelephant@hotmail.com

Thanks so much

i think i need help baddd i really want a pic but i have no idea how to get them

There are pics in the screen capture thread. If you want to send them to someone or post them you will need to upload them onto Photobucket :wink:

Or I could make you one because I already have pics or J&M

id like a pic i have no idea how this thing works

Just look through all the threads in the artwork section. In some peoples sigs it says that they take requests so you can just pm them and ask them to make you something, probably only if you have pictures. If you find one that you like someones art thread then just ask them and then credit :)

Cat123, thanks heaps for that..will send you some pics soon. From there you can design a few for me and I will choose if you want.

can you make me 1 or can anyone tell me where to find them

The Random Artwork thread is a great thread to start in ;)

Archived