Bec Cartwright wins 'The Eddie'

Guest Andy

Winner: Bec Cartwright

For all four years, this category has been dominated by Eddie McGuire. We had to do something to change the equilibrium to recognise his high level of over exposure as well as spread the fugly love around the rest of the TV biz. that's why this year it was renamed after the Channel 9 star thus excluding him from being nominated.

Though, this was no good for Bec Cartwright who along with her commitments with Home and Away and Dancing with the Stars also had extra acting work to do over the summer at the Tennis which obviously lifted her profile too high for the Fuglies voters. She now sits in illustrious company with Eddie.

Top Nominees

Mark Holden, Ian Dickson, Rove McManus and Catriona Rowntree.

http://www.fugly.com.au/awards/2005/

That is so unfair. I love Bec..she has the personality that everyone can love. She is bubbly and happy. Rove is good too..he is not over exposed at all. Catriona Rowntree though pees me off..she is the female Eddie McGuire of Channel 9..Johanna Griggs should be on that list..my god!

I think after Sunday night the Logies should change their name, its should be called the Bec show.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

One of the newspapers called it "The Bec and Lleyton show"

Archived