Pattie Hudson

Gibbo

Pattie Hudson passed away on the 8th of August 2020 after struggling with dementia and Alzheimer's for more than 5 years.. this beautiful woman was my aunty  and dearly missed by her two brothers. Between Pattie and my amazing grandfather Ron Gibbs snr allowed channel 7 to start "Home and away" on our ranch in Kenthurst. Summer Bay was at Jackaroo Ranch.

12 hours ago, Gibbo said:

Pattie Hudson passed away on the 8th of August 2020 after struggling with dementia and Alzheimer's for more than 5 years.. this beautiful woman was my aunty  and dearly missed by her two brothers. Between Pattie and my amazing grandfather Ron Gibbs snr allowed channel 7 to start "Home and away" on our ranch in Kenthurst. Summer Bay was at Jackaroo Ranch.

Hi Gibbo - very sorry to hear that, I spoke with Pattie a few times a couple of years back and she was always very friendly. The show would certainly have been rather different without her and your grandfather!

Thanks for letting us know, and all the best to you and your family!

Archived