Why were the Braxtons so isolated from the community?.

j.laur5

I found it awkward too. Casey was the only one who felt quite integrated - I suppose because he was younger so had friends through school.

I think Kyle could've been integrated more by dating someone with a big family or something - like how they've had Dean become close with the Astonis thanks to Ziggy.

13 minutes ago, Lunar said:

I found it awkward too. Casey was the only one who felt quite integrated - I suppose because he was younger so had friends through school.

I think Kyle could've been integrated more by dating someone with a big family or something - like how they've had Dean become close with the Astonis thanks to Ziggy.

All of Kyle love interests were ether people who come in by  being connected by Braxtons with Tamara and Phoebe who was linked to his back story and then brief flings were all guest character first with Robin and then  crazy bad girl Charlotte and Billie and Isa for his exit storyline. 

Kyle definitely had weirdest run as Kyle never had screen at Irene’s house or School or inside Summer Bay House . 

Not to mention he never went to wedding or Funeral  unless it was one Braxtons or character that was linked  with Braxtons. 

9 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

All of Kyle love interests were ether people who come in by  being connected by Braxtons with Tamara and Phoebe who was linked to his back story and then brief flings were all guest character first with Robin and then  crazy bad girl Charlotte and Billie and Isa for his exit storyline. 

Kyle definitely had weirdest run as Kyle never had screen at Irene’s house or School or inside Summer Bay House . 

Not to mention he never went to wedding or Funeral  unless it was one Braxtons or character that was linked  with Braxtons. 

Yeah I think that was part of the issue. The Isla story was just awful. ? I think there was a few other girls he could've dated during his time on the show who had some connections - Indi (although I guess her family had already left by the time Kyle came in, bar Sasha), Evie, Maddy, Olivia (once they were old enough).

Also too you just had to look at how many characters came in by being linked to the Braxtons in some shape or form (Tamara/Natalie/Josh/Andy/Phoebe/Ricky/Billie  and  even Matt by push with being from  Mangrove  River. 

That's why it felt so awkward with Ash and Phoebe hanging around so long after the Braxtons left as they just both felt a bit pointless.   

Archived