Music - What've You Got On?

Di

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me get this right; you didn't know that How To Save A Life existed, until yesterday?! Where have you been, girlie?! You've been missing out on some seriously amazing music! :D

lol, I know! I blame Nicole (Nicom) I kept reading it in her sig, but didn't think much of it, and then I got all annoyed and hadn't heard it, so I had a listen. Now I can't seem to turn it off...... :unsure:

Been listening to Mika for the past couple of days! Its so good, anyone else heard of him?

Also listened to Nelly Furtado's album (my sisters) and its not that bad! I was quite suprised! :D

I adore MIKA. Billy Brown has to be the funniest song I've heard in a long time. :P

Amy: Hehe, you've been converted! :D I love The Fray so much. I got their album today and it's awesome! :wub:

Let me get this right; you didn't know that How To Save A Life existed, until yesterday?! Where have you been, girlie?! You've been missing out on some seriously amazing music! :D

lol, I know! I blame Nicole (Nicom) I kept reading it in her sig, but didn't think much of it, and then I got all annoyed and hadn't heard it, so I had a listen. Now I can't seem to turn it off...... :unsure:

Erm, what is it!? *hides* lol

How To Save A Life - The Fray.

You know the one, "I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life." :wub:

Edit: I'm sorry, I'm hopeless at describing songs! Maybe search for it on YouTube, or something, and then you'll get what I mean! :)

Been listening to Mika for the past couple of days! Its so good, anyone else heard of him?

Also listened to Nelly Furtado's album (my sisters) and its not that bad! I was quite suprised! :D

I adore MIKA. Billy Brown has to be the funniest song I've heard in a long time. :P

Amy: Hehe, you've been converted! :D I love The Fray so much. I got their album today and it's awesome! :wub:

Well if any of their other songs are as good as HTSAL I shall have to look into getting that.....

Archived