What would you like to see in 2019?

joany208121

2 hours ago, Lunar said:
  • I know she's away, but I'd like to see Coco relapse into her bulimia. I feel like any time there's a mental health storyline, there's rarely a relapse and they just magically recover and its never mentioned again, yet with Raffy's epilepsy its been more ongoing.
  • Another teen to join the bay. I know there's Bella but Ryder/Raffy always seem to have scenes together now, and it'd be nice to see them have friends as well.
  • Leah to foster. She's sort of just been there recently and she seems like the most obvious choice, plus it'd allow more teens into the bay. That or just give her a proper storyline instead of just having her there to support everyone/listen to their problems.
  • More comedy. A lot of the storylines lately have been quite heavy/dramatic so it'd be nice to have a comic relief character again, or even just more comedy in general.
  • Another big event...like a festival or fundraiser again. I really like the episodes where everyone is together.
  • Ben to get a storyline. Again he's just sort of been there lately as a support for Maggie and the girls. 

I can’t really think of any storyline to give Ben?. 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...

I would like to see some more teenagers or younger characters come to town. Whether runaways or someone from Leah's family - since VJ and Luc left she really doesn't have anyone who is her family on the show. Bring some new younger characters in who are either Leah's niece or nephew or someone who she can foster or adopt. Like when Sally lived in that house she and Flynn were fostering Ric and Cassie. That was the premise of the show in the early years with Sally being adopted by Pippa and moving to the caravan park. I know ryder lives there now but we need more younger characters. Leah needs some family back in the past she did have her brother around and off course VJ why don't they bring VJ back with Luc now that Irenes son isn't around they don't need to be in Cyprus any more. Or when Leah next goes to Cyprus to visit VJ and luc she could bring someone from her family back with her to summer bay.

Spoiler

Maybe have someone from Jasmines family come to town = we don't know if she has any brothers or sisters - maybe they could make her have a brother and a sister and they could come to town for the wedding of her and robbo and then they decide to stay in town. We are going to be getting robbo's parents come to town hope that's for long term role and not just a visit. maybe they will be coming to get to be grandparents to tori and robbo's baby. I wonder if robbo has any brothers or sisters or if he is a only child.

Archived