Season Final Air Date

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 21:41, Matt said:

Most likely the 17th December...

You probably don't know, but do you think Home and Away will go to air any earlier in 2019 now that Seven has lost the Tennis to Nine, or do you think they will just use most of their channels to air the cricket and play that most of the time with some repeats as well? I think that if it goes to air earlier than normal that H&A will start 1 week earlier, on the 21st of January, possibly 2 weeks earlier making it the 14th at the earliest, but that seems unlikely. If Seven decide not to bring it on earlier than it will be back on the 28th.

• 1 month later...
On 12/10/2018 at 23:25, David Deex said:

You probably don't know, but do you think Home and Away will go to air any earlier in 2019 now that Seven has lost the Tennis to Nine, or do you think they will just use most of their channels to air the cricket and play that most of the time with some repeats as well? I think that if it goes to air earlier than normal that H&A will start 1 week earlier, on the 21st of January, possibly 2 weeks earlier making it the 14th at the earliest, but that seems unlikely. If Seven decide not to bring it on earlier than it will be back on the 28th.

Having the Big Bash cricket as part of their new deal, I highly doubt it. That will probably air from 7:00 AEDT most January nights.

Archived