New Year New Beginning

Story Title: New Year New Beginning 
Type of story: One Shot 
Main Characters: Phoebe and Brody 
BTTB rating: G
Genre: Romance
Does story include spoilers: No .
Any warnings: Sexual content
Summary: Phoebe and Brody decide on New Years Eve to give a relationship a chance. 

Brody walked up to Phoebe on the desk of Salt it was a busy night as crowds of people would get food and drinks from Salt from the beach but they shut the place 5 minutes ago and now it almost midnight and Brody was yet to talk to Phoebe about what he wanted to so he decided he would do it now. Phoebe saw Brody standing next to her and handed him a cider, Thanks Brody said to Phoebe, Don't mention it she replied. I was wondering if i could talk to you about something Brody said to Phoebe, Yeah of course anything she replied as Justin walked in but wasn't seem by Phoebe or Brody. Look Phoebe I love you and I know your with Justin but i want to give us a chance i think we deserve that. Brody was waiting for a reply when Justin was walking towards them still unseen. As the fireworks started Phoebe kissed Brody before they watched the fireworks in each other arms and Justin watched them from the bar with anger.

Comments

Archived