Secret Santa 2014

Guest Barbara

BTTB's SECRET SANTA 2014

Hello everyone! I’ll be hosting BttB's Secret Santa again this year.

Now for people who may not know what Secret Santa is or how it works, you’ll find more information here or you can have a look at the threads from previous years (you'll find the links at the end of this post).

Below you will find the guidelines for BttB’s Secret Santa. Please read them carefully.

Before you sign up, please make sure you will participate and finish your gift(s). It’d be really unfair if the person you were assigned to make a gift for didn’t get anything.

All members who are interested in entering, fill in the form below and post it in this thread.

Username:

What I can make: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Videos, Fan Fiction?

What I can't make: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Videos, Fan Fiction?

What I would like: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Videos, Fan Fiction?

Pairings/Characters I am willing to make:

Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself:

From the forms that get posted I will pull names randomly out of a hat and make sure that people's requests can be fulfilled. For example, if you say that you can't write fanfiction or make videos, I will try to make sure that your Secret Santa presents do not involve you having to make those things. You will be sent a PM after the sign-ups close letting you know who you are making presents for.

Minimum presents from previous years are as follows:

- Five icons as a minimum for those who are just making icons.

- For those that are doing a mixture of graphics, three icons and a larger graphic.

- For those who are doing Videos/Fan Fiction, please don't think you need to do five of each to keep up. One will suffice because I know how much effort can go into it.

Additional Guidelines:

- Icons should be 120 x 120 in size and suitable for use on BttB (ie. no animations, H&A only)

- Fanfiction is a one-shot of 1000 - 2500 words in length.

- Videos approximately 3 minutes in length.

(Keep in mind these are just guidelines for Fanfiction/Video. If you are feeling inspired and want to increase the length of either, you are more than welcome. They do not necessarily have to be Christmas themed either - Unless your Secret Santa specifies)

Timeline:

Secret Santa Presents "Delivered" - 15th December

So you will have about a month to work on your presents and then a new thread will be opened on December 15th for you to post your presents. Don’t worry if they aren’t ready by this date - The thread will remain open well after Christmas for you to give and receive your gifts.

To see the threads from previous years, just click the following links: 2010, 2009, 2008 and 2006.

If you have any questions, please leave a comment in this thread or send me a PM and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Username: hunnibunni7000
What I can make: Videos, Fan Fiction
What I can't make: Banners, Icons, Wallpapers
What I would like: Videos, Icons
Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: Any recent H&A Couple/ Character Video. AU couples/storylines also
Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself: Matt/Sasha, Ricky/Brax, Evie/Josh, Oscar/Maddie, John/Marilyn/Jett, Kyle/Phoebe
Character studies: Maddie, Spencer, Sasha, Jett, Sophie, Ricky

Yay!! I love BTTB Secret Santa, lol! :P

Username: ~JarlieFanEver~

What I can make: Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Fan Fiction
What I can't make: Videos
What I would like: Banners, Icons, Wallpapers.
Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: Any characters from 2013-2014.
Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself: Brax/Ricky, Josh/Evelyn, Ricky, Casey/Denny, Irene, Alf, Roo, Matt/Sasha, Sasha, Matt, Kyle/Phoebe, Heath/Bianca, Darcy, Harley, Oscar, Evelyn, Josh, Brax, Kyle, Phoebe, Bianca, Heath

What I can make: Icons, Wallpapers

What I can't make: eg. Banners, Videos, Fan Fiction

What I would like: eg. Icons, Wallpapers,

Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: Anyone from 2008

Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself: Heath, Bianca, Aden, Belle, Jack and Martha, Jack, Martha.

Username: watchtowersing
What I can make: Banners, Icons, Fan Fiction.
What I can't make: Wallpapers, Videos.
What I would like: eg. Banners, Icons, Wallpapers, Videos. - any of them!
Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: Any.
Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself: Hannah, Nate, Mattie, Casey, Ricky, Denny, Indi

Username: Barbara
What I can make: Banners, Icons, Wallpapers
What I can't make: Videos, Fan Fiction
What I would like: Icons, Wallpapers
Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: Anyone from 2006 onwards
Pairings/Characters I would like to be made for myself: Martha Mackenzie, Ruby Buckton, Matilda Hunter, Leah Patterson, Dex Walker, Ricky Sharpe, Jack/Martha, Martha/Tasha, Robbie/Tasha, Lucas/Matilda, Nicole/Ruby, Charlie/Ruby, April/Dex, Casey/Denny, Nate/Ricky, Hannah/Nate

Username: pinky1988
What I can make: Icons

What I can't make: Banners, Wallpapers, Videos, Fan Fiction
What I would like: Icons, Videos
Pairings/Characters I am willing to make: Anyone from 2006-2014
Pairings/Character I would like to be made for myself: Leah, Aden, Belle, Aden/Belle, Charlie, Jack/Martha, Jack, Martha, Heath, Brax, Kyle

Archived