Ravenswood

dncllpyk

Is pretty little liars good? never watched it, all i know is that Dan from home and away is in it

Yes and I haven't seen Ravenswood and not sure Dan is in it but Bernard Curry is in the later eps of Season 3 and some of Season 4.

Is pretty little liars good? never watched it, all i know is that Dan from home and away is in it

Yes and I haven't seen Ravenswood and not sure Dan is in it but Bernard Curry is in the later eps of Season 3 and some of Season 4.

So are the show Australian? No they also air in the US and other states.

Yes and I haven't seen Ravenswood and not sure Dan is in it but Bernard Curry is in the later eps of Season 3 and some of Season 4. So are the show Australian? No they also air in the US and other states.

Oh just wondered because there where Australian actors in it, i usually don´t see Australian people in American shows

• 1 year later...

Tammin Sursok who played Dani Sutherland in Home and Away is in Pretty Little Liars as Jenna who was blind in the first 2 seasons and got her sight back in season 3. She was blinded by Alison who threw a fire cracker in Jenna's house. Jenna is not really a nice character and there are some theories that she is A or at least part of the A team

Archived