Rachel Riley - Countdown

Abbey Clancy - Model

Julien MacDonald - Fashion Designer

Tony Jacklin - Golfer

Vanessa Feltz

Deborah Meaden - Dragons Den

Fiona Fullerton - Actress

Is Natalie Lowe not back this year? :(

Nope. She's suffered a fracture in her foot. Apparently, she's hoping to be back later in the series for pro dances and the Christmas special. I'm assuming that means it's only a 1 series thing. Hopefully, she'll be back next series (I haven't seen anything to suggest otherwise :) )

I am sooooo excited, totally love Strictly :D some interesting names there, i'm kinda looking forward to seeing Natalie Gumede from Corrie! Last year she was a superb fan, tweeting her thought's every week on all the contestants, so will be good to see what she's like :)

The Pairings for this year have been revealed via someone from DS. (They either attended themselves, or had a "mole" that informed them of the partners). Normally, I wouldn't look myself, but I'm out on Saturday night, so I looked to stop myself going insane. :lol:

I'll post the pairings behind a spoiler tag, and then it wont spoil it for anyone that wants to wait until they watch it. :)

Our Strictly Come Dancing couples of 2013 are.....

Sophie/Brendan

Rachel/Pasha

Fiona/Anton

Natalie/Artem

Abbey/Aljaz

Vanessa/James

Deborah/Robin

Susannah/Kevin

Ben/Kristina

Mark/Iveta

Ashley/Ola

Dave/Karen

Tony/Aliona

Julien/Janette

Patrick/Anya

Can't say I'm overly happy with them, to be honest. It baffles why Pasha (much as I love him) has been given a younger female for his THIRD year running. Natalie is Artem's THIRD young soap star in 4 years. Honestly, I love them both, but those pairings seem hugely unfair.

Ashley & Ola makes me a little sad. People have been saying that Ashley looked decent in the Launch Show, and he's already tipped as a favourite. I'd be a little sad if Ola won again. Not because I don't like her, just because I like the fact we've made it this far with no pro winning twice :) Still at least, if Ashley IS good, we'll get to see Ola's best choreography. I know she's already won, but that was hardly on dance merit.

I dunno. I just can't say those pairings have filled me with joy. I guess we'll see.

The Pairings for this year have been revealed via someone from DS. (They either attended themselves, or had a "mole" that informed them of the partners). Normally, I wouldn't look myself, but I'm out on Saturday night, so I looked to stop myself going insane. :lol:

I'll post the pairings behind a spoiler tag, and then it wont spoil it for anyone that wants to wait until they watch it. :)

Our Strictly Come Dancing couples of 2013 are.....

Sophie/Brendan

Rachel/Pasha

Fiona/Anton

Natalie/Artem

Abbey/Aljaz

Vanessa/James

Deborah/Robin

Susannah/Kevin

Ben/Kristina

Mark/Iveta

Ashley/Ola

Dave/Karen

Tony/Aliona

Julien/Janette

Patrick/Anya

Can't say I'm overly happy with them, to be honest. It baffles why Pasha (much as I love him) has been given a younger female for his THIRD year running. Natalie is Artem's THIRD young soap star in 4 years. Honestly, I love them both, but those pairings seem hugely unfair.

Ashley & Ola makes me a little sad. People have been saying that Ashley looked decent in the Launch Show, and he's already tipped as a favourite. I'd be a little sad if Ola won again. Not because I don't like her, just because I like the fact we've made it this far with no pro winning twice :) Still at least, if Ashley IS good, we'll get to see Ola's best choreography. I know she's already won, but that was hardly on dance merit.

I dunno. I just can't say those pairings have filled me with joy. I guess we'll see.

Can't say i'm jumping for joy with some of those pairings either :( But I still can't wait for the show to start :)

Archived