Fifty Shades Of Grey Movie Cast

Guest MatildaHunterFan

Hey guys,

so I was wondering what do you think who will get the parts in the end, I mean rumor have been floating around all year...

For Christian Grey (what I've read): Ryan Gosling, Ian Somerhalder, Alexander Skarsgard, Michael Fassbender, Robert Pattinson, Chris Pine, Alex Pettyfer and some other but they are not that likely.

For Ana: Scarlett Johannson, Alexis Bledel, Nina Dobrev, Emma Watson, Kristen Stewart.

What I've read over the past months is that Ryan Gosling and Scarlett Johannson were most likely to play the parts, but somehow not anymore. Who I would root is first of all Ian Somerhalder, who would be perfect for the part in my opinion, I mean he is just that type of guy that's perfect for the role. Who would I enjoy being cast too, apart from Ian and Ryan, is Michael Fassbender, he was just great in 'Shame', according to the critics. He's a world-class actor who would certainly be quite good for the role. Alex Pettyfer is not that likely to be cast, as well as Chris Pine I guess.

And for the female lead.... I mean when I heard that Nina Dobrev would maybe be cast as Ana, I kind of freaked out and jumped out of excitement. It's just my personal opinion but Alexis Bledel seems I guess to like innocent to play a part like that, no offense. On the other side, Ana has to seem kind of naïve in some ways... Who I think would be an interesting choice is Emma Watson, I don't really know what I think of that yet. And well, Kristen Stewart....I have no idea how that's gonna develop but I personally don't think she'd be perfect for the part, just a feeling. I can't imagine her playing such a role....

I think there will be a lot of fans from both Twilight and TVD rooting for both of their possible favorites, but as much as I'd love to see that, the possibility is not very likely, I'm afraid.

So who I think would be perfect for Christian is Ian Somerhalder, and for Ana, I'm kinda twisted; however, I'd love to see Nina Dobrev play that part.

There's also a lot of discussion going on about that on youtube, when you like read top comments that say: "He was born to play Christian Grey."

I haven't read the books but I'm very much looking forward to the movie, which however I'm not gonna be allowed to watch due to my age. I just love the whole casting processes and that stuff.

So what do you guys think? :)

Archived