Guest charlieandbrax

Title: why dont you love me

Type of Story: Medium 

Main Characters: Charlie/Brax

BTTB Rating: Teen/Adult

Genre: Romance/ Drama/Betrayal

Any Spoiler: No

Any Warnings Will tell at the beginning of the chapter

Summary: Who's the girl and how does she know the braxton brothers and Ruby.

FWI. Jake never shot Charlie, they still live in the bay.

Chapter 1.- The wedding

Charlie Pov.

Life couldn't be better I was no officialy Mrs Charlotte elle-rose Braxton and I was 4.5 months pregnant with a baby boy. Every-one stopped clapping as shouting and crying could be hears from outside. Brax and I broke our first kiss as a married couple as the door swung opento rev

Jake holding a gun. He laughed evily and said "well well well if it isnt daryl braxton and sargent buckton" Even though I didnt work in the force instead I mangaged darryl's (one of braxs restraunts) he still called me that. Jake pointed the at the seats where the guest were slientltly sliding futher down their seats. He moved it where Ruby was standing before pointing it at me .His finger started to pull the trigger when a blonde teenager ran in screaming "Uncle Jake please dont ... Please dont .... For me" Jake dropped the gun, turnt to the blonde "sorry carlett I'll go turn myslef in now love you forever carlett" Jake said as he pulled his shirt sleeve down to reveal a tatto on his shoulder blade that read : CARLETT LOVE U 4EVER Jake tapped the tatto twice and walked out leaving the blonde standing there alone she looked around her eyes stopped on Ruby "Ruby ????"she questioned."Scar ? What are you doing here" I was wondering how they knew each other when ruby said " ooh silly me I must introduce you scar these is my mum charlie , thats my stepdad brax and thats his brother heath and this is my boyfriend casey." she finished "I know who they are" the blonde said coldly as pointed at the boys before smiling at me "Hi I'm ...." she was cut off by casey " dont scar dont" but the blonde blew him off and continued to talk "pfft shut up Uncle Casey I'm Scarlett Braxton ....but please call me carla" she held up her taned hand for me to shake before I could process 'uncle casey' wait that would mean heath or brax was here father. Wait but didnt she call Jake her uncle to??

Please tell me what you think to clear up any confusion Her name is Scarlett Oceina sophia-rose Braxton

Heath,Casey and Ruby call her Scar.

Jake pirovic calls her Carlett.

And everyone else calls her Carla unless she is in trouble.

Here is a link to what scarlett kind of looks like (yes I do know its tessa james sorry about that) http://www.google.com.au/m/search?site=ima...mes+bikini#i=11

VERY intriguing opener !!!!, especially ......

 "well well well if it isnt daryl braxton and sargent buckton" Even though I didnt work in the force instead I mangaged darryl's (one of braxs restraunts) he still called me that.

 His finger started to pull the trigger when a blonde teenager ran in screaming "Uncle Jake please dont ... Please dont .... For me" Jake dropped the gun, turnt to the blonde "sorry carlett I'll go turn myslef in now love you forever carlett" Jake said as he pulled his shirt sleeve down to reveal a tatto on his shoulder blade that read : CARLETT LOVE U 4EVER

 leaving the blonde standing there alone she looked around her eyes stopped on Ruby "Ruby ????"she questioned."Scar ? What are you doing here" I was wondering how they knew each other when ruby said " ooh silly me I must introduce you scar these is my mum charlie , thats my stepdad brax and thats his brother heath and this is my boyfriend casey."

 she held up her taned hand for me to shake before I could process 'uncle casey' wait that would mean heath or brax was here father. Wait but didnt she call Jake her uncle to??

Archived