Guest Charlie-brax

Story title: The fortune teller

Type of story: short fic

Main characters: Marilyn, Charlie, Ruby, Brax, Casey, Bianca, Heath

BTTB rating: teen

Genre: Drama, General

Any spoilers: No

Any warnings: No

Summary: Marilyn predicts Charlie, Bianca, Brax, Casey, Heath and Ruby's futures. Will she get it right? What will they make of it?

CHAPTER 1

"Okay, i'll do you first Charlie, i see.. A new romance. With someone who is good for you but you think they are bad for you. I see a riverboy. I see you sneaking around with him. No one else knows. You will pick a new career path. And he will quit being a riverboy." said Marilyn. Charlie was shocked and she just sat there, mouth hanging open.

"Now, you Ruby. You will find someone who is perfect for you. You will question him for a bit but try not to. He is also a riverboy or badboy. He is your age and has troubles at home. You will beckme extremely close to your mum." Marilyn smiled.

"Umm can you try and get their names?" asked Ruby.

"Well yours is C.. Cas... Casey?" she questioned then nodded.

"And Charlie, yours is Da.. dar........" she started to say until Charlie interrupted.

"Please tell me its not Daryl Braxton!" she said, shaking her head.

"YESSS! Thats it" she replied.

"Can you do me too?" asked Bianca as she also entered the room.

"And i see another riverboy. He.. heat.. Heath? He will be bad and you wont trust him for awhile. You will swap between him and Liam. Im telling you now, go for Heath. He will love you. He may not admit it but he will. Your sister will become a doctor in a few more years and will stay eith he current boyfriend, Dex is it!" Bianca nodded.

"Okay you first Brax. I see a new woman who you will stay with for a long time. She is tough and thats what attracts you to her. She is superskinny and is a policeofficer? You will sneak around a bit until your relationship gets revealed by Colleen. You have an on-off relationship for a bit until finally you both admit to loving each other. You quit the riverboys and own a successful buisness." Brax just sat there, mouth hanging open.

"And you Heath, i see a beautiful blonde woman who you will love but eont admit it. She also loves another man but she chooses you and you stay together for a long time. Her name is Bianca" Heath nodded.

"Do you know the policewomans name?" asked Brax, getting interested now.

"Yes, its Charlie" Brax gasped. He knew her.

"Now my turn?" asked Casey.

"Yeahh. You will also have a girlfriend who loves you alot. You go to juvy at one stage for a fire. In a small building surrounded by trees. Your girlfriend goes to your school. Her name is Ruby?" she answered. They all smiled. None of them knew whether to believe it.

COOOOOL opener, especially.............

 "Now, you Ruby. You will find someone who is perfect for you. You will question him for a bit but try not to. He is also a riverboy or badboy. He is your age and has troubles at home. You will beckme extremely close to your mum." Marilyn smiled.

 "Please tell me its not Daryl Braxton!" she said, shaking her head.

 Im telling you now, go for Heath. He will love you. He may not admit it but he will. Your sister will become a doctor in a few more years and will stay eith he current boyfriend, Dex is it!" Bianca nodded.

 "Okay you first Brax. I see a new woman who you will stay with for a long time. She is tough and thats what attracts you to her. She is superskinny and is a policeofficer? You will sneak around a bit until your relationship gets revealed by Colleen.

 "Yeahh. You will also have a girlfriend who loves you alot. You go to juvy at one stage for a fire. In a small building surrounded by trees. Your girlfriend goes to your school. Her name is Ruby?" she answered. They all smiled. None of them knew whether to believe it.

Archived