Daybreak

Guest ~Zoe~

What do people think of Daybreak?

I must admit I was'nt too keen on it when it launched back in September last year, but I'm really enjoying it now!

- What do you think of the new studio area?

- What presenting team works better: Adrian and Christine, Kate and Dan, Kate and Adrian, Dan and Christine, Dan and Lucy or Adrian and Lucy.

- And any other Daybreak chat.

I really like the new studio colors, not like all the dull colors they had when they first launched last year but it's much better now.

Friday last week there was a new guy Keir Simmons presenting the show with Kate Garraway & I was'nt too impressed, he has no chemistery with Kate & seemed a bit "wooden" It's Dan & Kate who present every Friday's now instead of Adrian & Christine, & Dan must be having Fridays off at the moment I presume, due to him taking part in this year's Strictly Come Dancing.

My favourite presenter's are Kate Garraway & Dan Lobb, allways been a fan of Kate from when she used to anchor GMTV. Dan Lobb I really like him too, for obvious reasons :lol::wub:

Tasmin suits reading the news whilst stood up, she looks too awkward when shes behind a desk.

I was flicking through this morning and noticed that they've removed all the purple backgrounds and replaced it with the GMTV yellow and blue thing they seem to have on every monitor.

• 3 months later...

What do people think of Daybreak?

I must admit I was'nt too keen on it when it launched back in September last year, but I'm really enjoying it now!

- What do you think of the new studio area?

- What presenting team works better: Adrian and Christine, Kate and Dan, Kate and Adrian, Dan and Christine, Dan and Lucy or Adrian and Lucy.

- And any other Daybreak chat.

I really like the new studio colors, not like all the dull colors they had when they first launched last year but it's much better now.

Friday last week there was a new guy Keir Simmons presenting the show with Kate Garraway & I was'nt too impressed, he has no chemistery with Kate & seemed a bit "wooden" It's Dan & Kate who present every Friday's now instead of Adrian & Christine, & Dan must be having Fridays off at the moment I presume, due to him taking part in this year's Strictly Come Dancing.

My favourite presenter's are Kate Garraway & Dan Lobb, allways been a fan of Kate from when she used to anchor GMTV. Dan Lobb I really like him too, for obvious reasons :lol::wub:

Tasmin suits reading the news whilst stood up, she looks too awkward when shes behind a desk.

I was flicking through this morning and noticed that they've removed all the purple backgrounds and replaced it with the GMTV yellow and blue thing they seem to have on every monitor.

Seeing that Dan and Kate were presenting it today, it is safe to say that for the first time in ITV history, ITV has failed to replace the presenters it axed back in December 2011. Although, with Daybreak, some people failed to give Keir a chance, but despite that, he now works there on a part-time basis.

Archived