Dead Gorgeous

Guest gomez

Hi everyone.

I would just like to promote to you an Australian/British T.V show. It is called Dead Gorgeous and it first aired on ABC3 early last year ( I wouldnt consider it a kids show though)

It is about 3 sisters who die in a tragic accident in 1861. They are then brought back as living ghosts by the ghost council to re-live their lives in the 21st centuary. They come to find their home has been turned into a private bording school. They have to adapt to modern life whilst not being found out that they are ghosts. If their secret is found out or they are thrown out of school then their chance at a second life is over.

The storylines are great and the show is pretty funny and interesting. Watching them have to adapt to all the new things ( computers, Ipods, Lights, modern clothes and music, language) is pretty funny.

It is a brilliant show with a talented cast and lots of potential.

Some of you might recognise Chris Milligan who plays David ( He is now in Neighbours) and Poppy Lee Friar who plays the middle Ainsworth Sister ( She is a British actress and is becoming very well known over there) and TIM CAMPBELL FROM HOME AND AWAY

If you have not seen the show already I stronly recommend that you check it out.

http://www.abc.net.au/abc3/shows/6190.htm

If you have seen the show come over and join the facebook page and join us in out mission to convince the producers to make a second season.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Dead-...112674148753358

Hope you all like it.

If oyu have seen it let me know what you think of it here :D

I like this show I have it on DVD. My favourite character is Rebecca. I saw Poppy Lee Friar in Dustbin Baby a movie an English one based on a book by Jacqueline Wilson. The girl who played Christine was in the new Saddle Club which is a canadian/australian production she played Desi. Does anyone know if there is going to be a second series of Dead Gorgeous I know there is going to be a second series of Dance Academy

^ I would like there to be a second season. There has been no talk on one yet. That is why over at the facebook page we as fans are trying to convince the producers to make a second season. Did you like the page.

I saw Dustbin Baby long before I saw Dead Gorgeous. Poppy was amazing in it. She is a wonderful actress.

Archived