Fate

Guest pembie

Hey Guys

I like all your theories about Belle :lol:

Heres the next chapter hope it doesn't dispoint :unsure: There are 4 chapters left after this one

Chapter 21

Brodie could only stand before Belle, his mouth hanging open. His eyes kept darting across to Aden and Belle on the beach below as he stared back at the Belle standing in front of him. He heard the other Belle’s laughter filling the sunny atmosphere. He finally found his voice, needing to ask a much needed question.

“How the hell can you be in two places at once?”

“That’s easy, there’s two of us,” Belle said smiling.

Belle stepped forward and steadied Brodie as he looked like he was going to faint.

Brodie tried to find his voice again as he gripped Belle’s hands for balance. He stared into her sparkling eyes.

“Are you real?” he asked slowly.

Belle looked over to the beach and watched Aden and herself tickling each other and said in a dreamy voice. “I was once.”

Brodie was taken aback by the answer. If she wasn’t real, how could he be touching her?

“So you’re not real now?”

“They’re so happy aren’t they? It’s just a shame the balance of things has been messed up.”

Brodie threw his hands over his head and walked a few paces away from Belle.

“What the hell is going on? You better tell me right now or I’ll alert your presence to Aden and then you’ll have some explaining to do.”

Belle smiled at Brodie. “He wouldn’t be able to see me and if he did, it would only be for a split second, out of the corner of his eye.”

Brodie nodded waiting for her to go on. After a few minutes of laughter from the Belle on the beach below, the Belle standing before Brodie went on.

“Aden has meet me before, but in a different form.”

“What does that mean? Stop talking in riddles. Is Belle on the beach down there real?”

“Yes, she’s real.”

“But you’re not?”

“No, I’m not.”

Brodie couldn’t believe he was even asking this next question.

“So are you a ghost or something?”

“I’m dead yes. I’m from a different reality in time. I died from cancer about a year and a half ago and after my passing I watched over Aden, willing him to move on. I even told him in a letter that I left behind hoping it would give him some comfort and closure.”

Brodie had to sit down as he felt his legs turning to jelly.

“So am I talking to a ghost?”

The spirit of Belle nodded back. “Don’t be scared Brodie. I’m here to fix the balance of things and guide fate down its right path.”

“So what’s wrong with the balance of fate?” Brodie asked.

“I messed up.”

“How?”

“After my death I watched and begged Aden to move on from me but after time I realised he just couldn’t. It seemed like he had lost his will to go on. Then his brother Justin came into his life and I thought he was going to give Aden the strength and fight to move on, but Justin only brought Aden more troubles. Aden could’ve gone to prison.”

“Why?” Brodie asked.

“Justin killed their dad and got Aden to help move and bury his body,” Belle said sadly, shaking her head.

“Why did Justin kill their Dad?” asked Brodie.

“Because he never helped Aden with all the trouble caused by Aden’s Grandad.”

Brodie decided to let this slip as he looked at the pain on Belle’s face.

“Aden left to join the army with Justin. I still watched over Aden as he fought, but his mind never seemed to be on the job at hand. I could still sense the pain he felt over losing me. So after Aden and Justin were killed in Afghanistan, Aden was given a choice to have me back in his life. He accepted the deal. It was then that the strands of fate began to get tangled. Fate was always going to bring me and Aden back together no matter what. Aden was never going to stay away from me. Those were Aden’s instructions from the powers that be.”

“But fate had other plans?” asked Brodie.

“Yes. You see, I wasn’t meant to come back, so fate started to repair the tangle it had gotten tied in. Bringing me back to a different reality in time allowed fate to change parts of Aden’s history and fate has slowly been placing a plan together.”

“What pieces of Aden’s history have been changed?” Brodie asked.

Belle’s ghost looked up sadly.

“His history with Brax. These new memories are locked away deep in Aden’s mind. He knows of them, he just doesn’t realise it yet.”

“Oh God, Brax! I broke him out of that asylum and now he wants revenge on Aden.”

“That’s a new memory. Aden never lived next door to the Braxtons and Brax’s girlfriend was never raped by Aden’s granddad. That’s all down to fates master plan.”

“So what’s going to happen next?” Brodie asked worried. He knew how dangerous Brax had become.

“I don’t know. That’s down to fate now, but Belle has a secret she will soon tell Aden,” Belle’s ghost said sadly.

“Stop it Aden,” Belle laughed wriggling as Aden tickled her.

“Say please,” Aden laughed as he looked into Belle’s beautiful eyes. Tears of happiness streamed down her cheeks.

“Please Aden,” Belle laughed as she rolled over. She suddenly started to choke. Aden quickly stopped and helped her sit up.

“Are you alright?” Aden asked slapping Belle on her back.

“Yes,” Belle said. She coughed up some sand.

As Aden rubbed her back he felt great relief for some reason. He always seemed to worry about Belle. Of course there was nothing wrong with a boyfriend worrying about his girlfriend, but this was a deeper worry, like he expected something to happen her. It was a nagging feeling he kept getting and he didn’t know why.

Belle looked into Aden’s worried face and smiled.

“Don’t look so worried.”

“Yes boss,” Aden laughed.

“Good. Now let’s go and get some food,” Belle said getting up.

Aden held out his arms for Belle to pull him up. He looked up at her with puppy eyes.

“I’m stuck, can you give me a hand?”

Belle smiled as she pulled on Aden’s hands. With Belle’s great strength it caused Aden to trip. He fell forward slightly into Belles arms. They both stood there gazing into each others eyes. Both of them caressed their hands over each others faces.

“I love you so much Belle Taylor,” Aden whispered.

“I know you do, who wouldn’t?” Belle said cheekily quickly pulling away from Aden and grabbing his hand, pulling him as she ran.

“Come on, I have the strangest craving for some spicy food,” Belle laughed.

“Spicy food. Are you sure Belle? You were sick again this morning and had your headache again,” Aden shouted to her.

“Oh don’t worry Aden. I’m not sick. It’s a different kind of sickness,” Belle shouted back as she pulled Aden along excitedly.

“Oh really, I wonder what that means?” Aden laughed.

“Oh you’ll find out. It’s a surprise,” Belle said grinning.

“Hey babe, can you stop a minute? My shoe lace has come loose.”

“No way babe, I’m hungry,” Belle laughed. “I’II meet you at the Diner.”

Aden shook his head laughing as he watched Belle run off. That’s one strange girl he thought.

Aden tied his shoe lace and slowly began to stand up again when he spotted Brodie. Aden began to run, eager to catch up to Belle. Aden nodded his head politely to Brodie has he passed him but soon came to halt as he thought he had seen someone he knew pass him. Aden slowly walked forward towards the faded outline of a figure.

The ghostly outline glanced at Aden.

“Belle?” Aden asked.

With that the ghost faded from Aden’s sight. Aden stood rooted to the spot feeling very confused and unsure of what he had seen, that’s if he even did see it, he could’ve imagined it. Brodie slowly jogged over to Aden.

“Hey Aden.”

Aden glanced over at the stranger that had just spoken his name.

Brodie could sense the awkwardness in the air so he spoke again.

“Aden you don’t know me.”

“You’re right, I don’t,” Aden said defensively, feeling very wary of the situation.

Brodie decided to keep talking before he lost the courage too.

“Aden, you have to listen to what I have to tell you. I have a warning for you.”

“What warning?” Aden asked getting ready to punch the guy standing before him.

Brodie could see the anger in Aden’s eyes building. Brodie gulped.

“Watch out for Brax.”

“Brax? But Casey said he’s locked away in a mental asylum?” Aden asked.

“Not anymore he’s not,” Brodie said shaking his head.

“But Casey and Heath went to visit him.”

“Are you sure they did Aden?” Brodie asked.

Nicole looked across at Brax’s tear stained face. She had come to think that there was an understanding and gentle side to Brax. In the last couple of hours of their journey she had seen little glimpses of a nice caring man. She now had come to hope that she could get him to change his mind.

As she watched his tears roll down his face she could see how much pain he had been suffering all these years. Although Nicole was feeling sorry for Brax, she kept a wary eye on a loaded pistol he held in his hands.

“Brax?” Nicole said softly.

Brax looked over to her, wiping his eyes and running nose on his sleeve.

“Brax, don’t you think you should unload that pistol?”

Brax glanced at the gun he held in his hands and then back at Nicole.

“I’m never going to find her am I Nic?” Brax said glancing sadly at his gun.

“Never say never Brax, that’s what I say,” Nicole said gently, stroking his arm.

“I loved her so much Nic. I never got a chance to tell her that. My family had a bad reputation. She was shy about telling people about us so I pretended not to care, but I did.”

“I’m sure she knew you loved her.”

“I hope so.”

Nicole braced herself for her next question.

“You see now by hurting Aden you won’t bring her back, don’t you?”

Brax sighed and slowly unloaded the pistol.

“There, empty,” Brax said. He jumped out of the car and went around to the boot.

Nicole got out of the car and watched as Brax threw the rest of the guns from the boot. The quiet country road echoed noisily as the weapons hit the ground.

Brax turned to Nicole. “All gone Nic.”

Nicole smiled and went over and hugged him.

“Thank you, you are a nice man, really, I see that now.”

“Thank you,” Brax said quietly. Brax climbed into his car.

Nicole was getting into her side. “No,” Brax said.

“No?” Nicole asked.

“You can go.”

“I can?” Nicole asked shocked.

Brax nodded. “Are you still heading to Summer Bay?” he asked.

“Yes.”

“Do you want a lift?”

“No I can catch the bus from here. Where will you go?”

“Oh I don’t know. I think I’ve got to move on though.”

“Okay then,” Nicole said.

“I’m sorry for everything Nic,” Brax said looking at her face.

“You did the right thing in the end,” Nicole smiled.

Brax nodded at her and started to drive away from her.

Nicole watched as he disappeared into the distance as he left his abandoned weapons lying on the ground. Nicole turned and slowly walked to the nearest bus stop. She couldn’t believe she had just stopped a nightmare situation from happening. It seemed too good to be true. It looked like fate was on her side.

Aden’s worries of that strange warning about Brax on the beach had been pushed to the back of his mind. As he watched Belle tucking into her spicy curry he laughed as he watched her down jugs full of cold water. Irene rushed in and out of the kitchen with the next jug as Belle required them.

“That’s one big craving you have there.”

“I might have a craving for something else after this.” Belle winked. “You might find yourself getting lucky tonight.”

“Oh really,” Aden said learning forward to kiss her.

“Are you Belle Taylor?”

Aden and Belle both looked up to a friendly man smiling back at them.

“Hi, I’m Tom Reilly. I work for the New York Times. I’ve been looking at some photos and news articles you’ve uploaded online.”

Belle nodded.

“I hear you got fired from your last job?” Tom asked.

“Yes that’s right,” Belle sighed.

“Well their loss is our gain I say. You’re very talented and we would like to offer you a job. What do you say?”

Aden and Belle could only stare at him.

“You would have to come to New York of course. We’ll pay for your flights and everything. We know talent when we see it,” Tom said.

“We’re getting married in two days. Can we come after that?” Belle asked.

“Yes of course,” Tom said.

“It’s a YES then,” Aden and Belle said together.

It seemed like fate was smiling down on them at last.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Guys

Thanks for the feedback heres next chapter

Chapter 22

“You cannot be serious?” Aden asked sitting down and shaking his head. Dexter looked at his friend with a serious expression on his face.

“So I guess that’s a no then to my choice of music?” Dex asked.

Xavier, who Dex had conned into helping him, stood next to Aden laughing.

Aden looked up at Dex nodding his head.

“Yes Dex, that’s a no. There is no way Belle is going to walk down the aisle to Eye of the Tiger.”

“Well technically she won’t be walking down the aisle at Angelo’s because there isn’t one,” Dex said smugly.

Aden let out a laugh with a hint of sarcasm.

“Even so, she’s my wife and not my boxing opponent Dex,” Aden answered sighing.

“Fine, it’s just that I can imagine Belle being a tiger in the bedroom department. I thought the song would suit her,” Dex said crossing his arms and progressing to sulk.

Aden rolled his eyes at Xavier who was trying to fight back his laughter.

“Don’t sulk Dex, let’s have a look at the vows you’ve edited for me,” Aden said more hopeful.

“Yes well, you see, I had to change quite a bit there too,” Dex said blushing. He handed Aden the edited vows.

Aden slowly unfolded the piece of crumpled paper dreading what “changing a bit” could mean. Knowing Dex, Aden might have to confess his dying love to Belle in Klingon.

Silence fell over the room as Aden looked down, shocked at the amended vows he held in his hands. He started to slowly shake his head while the paper started to shake in his hands.

Dex coughed breaking the silence.

“That took me ages to go through dude. What do you think? Good, don’t you think?”

Aden looked at Dex with tears rolling down his cheeks.

Dex turned to Xaiver and gestured towards Aden.

“Aww look Xav, my genius has brought him to tears.”

Xavier shook his head slowly, indicating to Dex that all was not well.

Dex turned back to Aden.

“Don’t you like them mate? They’re not written in Klingon or anything.”

Aden slowly dropped the vows to the side of him.

“Dex.”

“Aden?”

“Dex now listen to me, I’m feeling very emotional and quite stressed here.”

Dex looked at Aden confused by his last statement.

“Stressed, why dude?”

Aden jumped up from the steps of the hand crafted wooden altar, which had been built and painted specially for this occasion by the surf club committee, and walked calmly over to Dex placing his hand gently on his back. Aden smiled gently at Dex.

“Yes Dex, stressed. And you want to know why?” Aden asked gently.

“Well yes Aden, I would very much like to know what you have to be stressed about,” Dex said grinning.

Aden started to quietly laugh. Dex looked at him and slowly started to laugh nervously along with him. After a few seconds of laughter Aden quickly placed a finger to Dex’s lips cutting off his laughter.

“Now where will I start? Let’s see...” Aden said pacing in front of a nervous Dex, who kept glancing to Xavier standing at his side.

“Oh dude, I think you might’ve ticked Aden off slightly,” Xavier whispered.

Dex gulped has Aden spoke again.

“Reason one for being stressed is I’m getting married to the girl I love, the girl I have always loved and couldn’t live without.” Aden turned to face Dex who was standing bolt upright, just like he was in the army. Aden almost laughed at the sight. Aden went back to his pacing.

“Reason two are the vows you’ve written for me.” Aden stopped.

“Yes, is there a problem there Aden?” Dex asked.

“Yes, I would say there is.”

“Oh, what would that be?” Dex asked.

“Where are they?”

Dex pointed to the paper on the floor.

“Oh them, well the problem with them you see Dex, they’re not mine. You’ve totally changed them. You might very well say those vows to April…”

Dex quickly stepped back to the stereo behind him and knocked it on. The music started to blast from the speakers.

Dex ran forward to Aden.

“Shh dude, Xavier likes her too. He doesn’t know I like her as well.”

“What did you say about April?” shouted Xavier over the loud music.

“Why did you turn on the music Dex?” shouted Aden.

“Too distract Xavier from what you were saying about me and April.”

A few hours later a party was in full swing as Aden and Belle’s friends had come to celebrate the soon-to-be married couples love.

Aden watched as Belle ran up to him dragging someone behind her.

“Aden, look who I found.”

Aden grinned as he saw Nicole.

“Nic, good to see you. Glad you could make it before the big day.”

The two girls came to a stop in front of Aden.

As Nicole smiled at Aden she wanted to tell him about her ordeal with Brax, and also wanted to warn him of the danger he could be in if Brax changed his mind and came after him. But as she saw the happiness in his and Belle’s eyes, she decided against it.

Before she had met up with Belle, she had paid a visit to the police station and made a statement to Charlie, but at the time of giving Charlie the name of her kidnapper, the oddest thing had happened. She had forgotten Brax’s name. She had just put it down to how nervous she had felt and nothing more.

“You alright Aden?” Nicole asked smiling.

“I’m great Nic. Do you want a drink or are you pregnant now?” Aden laughed.

“Pregnant? No, why?”

“Oh it’s just I thought you would be now after all the trying you and Angelo have been doing.”

At the mention of Angelo’s name a tear fell from Nicole’s eye.

“Where is Angelo?” asked Aden.

Belle and Nicole sadly looked at each other. Nicole’s tears fell faster until she couldn’t control them anymore. Aden watched confused. Belle saw that Nicole was unable to speak the painful words and looked into Aden’s eyes.

“What is it Belle?” Aden asked in a shaky voice.

“Aden, Angelo died,” Belle said.

“How?” Aden asked looking into Belle’s eyes even though he knew the answer coming. It was like the answer had all of a sudden been unlocked in his mind.

“Cancer Aden. Angelo died from cancer,” Belle said gently.

Aden staggered back in shock.

“Aden, are you okay?” Belle asked.

“That’s who died in your place Belle,” Aden muttered.

“What? Sorry Aden, I didn’t catch that?” Belle said looking worried.

“I’m fine Belle,” Aden said stepping forward and hugging Nicole. “I’m sorry Nic. I truly am,” Aden whispered into her ear.

As the party progressed, people laughed, danced and drank.

Aden and Belle went around greeting people politely. Aden smiled as he spotted Dex and April sitting at a table. They both sat there smiling at each other.

Aden laughed as he walked across to them.

“Don’t say it Dex. Once you say it you can’t take it back,” April was saying.

“So you don’t want me to say it then?” Dex was asking.

“Just don’t say it.”

“He likes you April,” Aden said smiling.

“Oh Aden I can’t believe you just told her,” Dex moaned.

“Oh come on Dex, you can’t beat around the bush about these kinds of things,” Aden laughed.

“What about Xavier dude? I told you he likes her too.”

“I’m sure Xavier will find someone soon, anyhow it looks like April likes you too by the way she’s blushing.”

Belle came over to join Aden. Taking his arm she smiled at Dex and April.

“You two could be the next us,” Belle smiled.

“I would like that,” April said blushing.

“Anyway where is Xavier tonight?” asked Aden.

“Oh, he’s on a bonding camping trip with John,” Dex said grinning.

“That’s lucky for you, isn’t it dude?” Aden laughed.

“Sure is,” Dex said looking into April’s eyes.

“Aww, the two of you make a nice couple,” Belle said smiling.

“Well, come my soon-to-be wife, our work here is done. You kids have fun,” Aden said as he spotted Justin sitting at a table.

“Aden, I need to go sit down and rest for a bit,” Belle said kissing his cheek.

Aden smiled and watched her as she walked off to a seat across the room. He glanced back to see Dex and April kissing. He walked over to the table where Justin sat, spotting Casey trying to flirt with Nicole. Well at least she was laughing, Aden smiled.

“Hey Aden, it’s a good party don’t you think?” asked Justin.

Aden leaned over the table looking at Justin.

“It was Angelo who died in Belle’s place wasn’t it?” Aden asked.

Justin nodded.

“It’s not fair Justin. It’s not fair on Nic.”

“You wanted to be with Belle didn’t you?” asked Justin.

“Yes but it’s just not fair. Nic loved Angelo,” Aden said.

“But you and Belle are together. Who knows, you two might last forever now,” Justin said.

“What do you mean by that?” asked Aden.

Justin shook his head. “Don’t worry Aden, things will work out I’m sure.”

“Yes for me and Belle, but what about Nic?”

“Don’t worry about it Aden, things will work out for the best,” Justin simply said.

Aden looked across the dance floor and watched as Casey and Nicole danced. For some strange reason Brodie’s warning about Brax resurfaced in his mind. Leaving Justin at the table, Aden slowly jogged over to Casey.

“Hey dude, can I have a word?” Aden shouted over the music.

“What, now dude? I’m dancing, what about Nic?” Casey shouted back.

“It’s okay Casey, I’ll go and sit with Belle. I need a rest. Thanks for the dance,” Nicole said cheerfully as she gave Casey a quick kiss on the cheek before she ran over to sit by Belle.

“That wasn’t cool dude. I was on the pull there. I nearly scored,” Casey said shaking his head.

“Sorry dude, but Nic’s grieving so I can’t see you getting anywhere there,” Aden said.

“Even so, you can’t blame me for trying, she’s hot,” Casey grinned.

“Yes, anyway dude,” Aden said trying to change the subject. “Did you and Heath go and visit Brax the other week?” Aden asked.

“Nah dude, we didn’t,” Casey said trying to catch the girls attention by smiling and waving at them.

Belle and Nicole smiled and waved back giggling.

“Oh man, I’m well in there,” Casey said.

“What? You didn’t go?” Aden asked ignoring Casey’s attempt at flirting.

“Nah, me and Heath thought it would be a waste of time. All he bangs on about is the past so we didn’t go. Now can I go and get Nicole back on the dance floor please?” Casey asked impatiently.

Aden nodded.

Belle watched all the people around her having fun on the dance floor. She watched Nicole dance with Casey. She watched as Dex and April kissed while dancing. She smiled to herself. Everything was falling into place. She couldn’t believe how happy she felt and in her mind that was all down to Aden. He had given her so much. Firstly he loved her for herself. He never judged her, he gave her that unconditional love that was hard to find. The second thing he had given her was the self confidence she needed which resulted in her uploading those photos online which had been spotted and now she had a job in New York waiting for her. Belle would miss the Bay and all the people who lived here but at the same time she couldn’t wait for her new beginning with Aden. Belle stroked her stomach gently as she thought of the third thing Aden had given her.

“Aden will be a great Daddy to you little one,” Belle said has she glanced over at Aden on the other side of the room. Belle found the sight of him breathtaking as she smiled at his handsome face.

Aden watched all his friends and smiled, they were all here for him and Belle to celebrate their love. He smiled as he caught Belle smiling back at him from across the room. Her smile was breathtaking and he couldn’t wait for his new life with her in New York. He still couldn’t believe they would be married the very next day. She was going to be his wife. After they were married, maybe children would be on the cards. He would like to be a daddy. As Aden looked at Belle he noticed she was drinking water. Come to think of it, she hadn’t touched a drop of alcohol all night.

Aden smiled as he started to piece Belle’s mysterious illness together. No wonder she had been sick, having strange cravings and feeling tired lately. Maybe, just maybe, he would be a father soon. Aden smiled.

As Belle watched Aden she longed for today to end and for her wedding day to begin. With the happiness she felt at that moment she was sure nothing could ruin the day. Or would it?

Aden’s smile grew larger as he thought of his wedding day which was fast approaching. Looking across at Belle at that moment in time he finally knew what his vows would be. They would come straight from his heart. With the love and the happiness he felt inside for her. He was sure nothing could ruin their special day together.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys

Hope you like this chapter

Carina I might have to go into hiding thats all I'm saying :lol:

warning Violence

Chapter 23

As the comfort of sleep left Aden and the piercing sharp pain brought him back to reality, he groaned.

“Oh my head,” Aden moaned.

As Aden struggled to sit up on the sofa, the room span. He sat there with his head in his hands trying to ease the pain of his hangover, all the while trying to gather his thoughts. He suddenly remembered what day it was: his wedding day. He quickly glanced up to see Dex and Casey lying across a couple of armchairs. They both looked dead to the world. Pizza boxes littered the floor, although Aden couldn’t remember what had happened after the pre-wedding party last night. He presumed he had invited Dex and Casey back to his place. It was either that or by the way his head was feeling right now, Casey and Dex must’ve carried him back to his house. Then they must have pigged out on pizza. Aden smiled.

Oh boy, it had been a great party and Belle had looked so beautiful and happy. He couldn’t wait to marry her and give her the happiness he had seen in her last night for the rest of their lives together, and if his suspicions about Belle being pregnant were true, he just couldn’t wait for it all to begin. As thoughts of the wedding flowed through his mind, Aden panicked as he looked down at his arm rubbing his other hand along it in a panicked search for his watch. What on earth was the time? The last thing he wanted was for Belle to think he had stood her up. It wouldn’t be a great start to their life together if he was late.

Aden jumped up from the sofa and started to toss cushions across the room wildly as he desperately searched for his watch.

“Ouch,” Dex groaned as a flying cushion hit him square in the face.

Dex then progressed to curl up and go back to sleep. Aden turned angrily to face his two sleeping friends and shouted at the top of his voice.

“DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?”

After a few seconds of no response, Aden fought his way through the discarded pizza boxes, tripping as he went, the odd slice of pizza lay around the floor. Eventually Aden got to the other side of the room having swam through the sea of boxes and leftovers. He glanced down at his best man with frustration and anger in his eyes. He began to shake Dex awake. When there was no sign of Dex stirring, Aden shook him harder.

“Come on you lazy git,” Aden said through clenched teeth.

Dex opened his eyes slowly blinking and smiling sleepily.

“Five more minutes Dad. I don’t want to go to school today.”

“Dex, we have to get up now,” Aden said softly.

“Five minutes Dad, please.”

Aden threw his hands up in anger and stomped around to the back of the armchair. He gripped the bottom of the chair and with all his strength he slowly tipped it forward. Aden could hear Dex’s snores as the chair tipped but they were quickly replaced by some cursing.

“Wow, have we just had an earthquake? Why am I on the floor?” Dex asked shaking his head.

Aden went to see to Casey, spotting a slice of pizza on the floor. Aden took hold of the anchovy covered slice and threw it into Casey’s face.

“What the hell? Ewww anchovies!” Casey sputtered.

“Now I ask again, does anyone know what time it is?” Aden asked smiling.

Five minutes later...

As the three of them struggled with their breakfast they gazed around the house in shock.

“What a mess,” Dex muttered.

“Blame it on the drunk person with the massive appetite,” Casey said.

Aden groaned. “Yes, that’s all very well but will you tell me what the time is? If you forget, I’m getting married today.”

“Are you?” Dex said smiling.

“YES,” Aden said with force.

“I’m sure we’ll be fine and be there in plenty of time. It’s at 2pm right?” Dex asked.

“Yes, I’m glad to see you’re on the ball my best man.”

“Well don’t worry, it’s my job to get you there, now let’s have a look at the time for you,” Dex smiled lowing his eyes to his watch.

Casey smiled.

“Well what time is it?” Aden asked feeling his body tense as he watched Dex gaping at his watch.

Dex’s jaw hung open as he looked at the time.

“Err I hate to break this to you,” he said nervously.

Aden gulped.

“Its 12.30 now,” Dex said.

“WHAT?!” Aden shouted jumping up quickly knocking his chair over.

“An hour and half. Quick, you two get ready.”

An hour later after some panicked rushing about the three guys were ready to go.

“It’s a good job Heath forgot his pizza scooter last night after delivering all those pizzas to us don’t you think?” Casey said.

“Yes,” Aden said jumping on the back hugging Casey from behind tightly.

“What about me?” Dex asked.

Aden laughed.

“I don’t know dude. You’ll have to get a lift from someone. Casey will drive slowly so you get to Angelo’s roughly at the same time as us, won’t you Case?” Aden asked.

Casey put his thumb up signalling that he would and with that Aden and Casey sped away leaving a cloud of dust behind.

Dex stood there coughing and trying to wave the dust from his eyes. He took out his phone. After about ten minutes of ringing the whole town with no prevail, either by people not answering or their phones being switched off, Dex called his last hope at getting to the wedding on time. As the call connected, he sighed.

“Hello Belle.”

“Dex is that you?” Belle asked nervously.

“Yep.”

“What’s wrong? Is Aden okay?”

“Yep he’s on his way.”

“And you’re not?” Belle asked.

“Well that’s the thing, it’s very hard to near impossible to fit three people on the back of a scooter,” Dex said rolling his eyes.

“A scooter?” Belle asked shocked.

“Yep, well, never mind that, could you do me a favour?” Dex asked.

“Err I guess so,” Belle said.

“Could you pick me up and take me to your wedding please?” Dex asked.

“I would but…”

“But what Belle?” Dex asked.

“Well me and Nic are going by horse and carriage, you know, so we can both feel like princesses. Would you like to be a princess too Dex?” Belle laughed.

“Guess so,” Dex sighed.

As the residents of Summer Bay gathered in Angelo’s for Aden and Belle’s wedding, the tables and chairs had been pushed aside to make space, Aden greeted people as he ran towards the head of the altar. Elijah smiled at Aden as he ran towards him.

“Are you ready Aden?” asked Elijah.

“You bet he is,” shouted Justin as he joined his brother at the altar.

“Well I would be but not only do I have to wait for my bride to get here, but I have to wait of my best man too,” Aden said looking worried.

“Trust Dex to be late,” shouted Sid from his seat. Everyone laughed.

A few moments later the doors of Angelo’s swung open and a breathless Dex rushed through them.

“Don’t worry everyone, I’m here,” Dex heaved.

“All we need now is Belle, eh Aden?” Justin laughed.

“Oh don’t worry, she’s here,” Dex said patting Aden on the back as he stood beside him.

Aden looked confused at Dex. “How do you know? You just got here,” Aden asked.

“She and Nic gave me a lift in their horse and carriage. It was pretty cool, well except for the princess part,” Dex said sighing.

After the laughter had died down and a nervous silence took hold, everyone waited for Belle to make her grand entrance.

Aden’s thoughts wandered to the life he would share with Belle. All their hopes and dreams were coming true with the excitement of New York getting closer. Aden smiled to himself. All of a sudden his thoughts washed away as the doors to Angelo’s slowly opened and the music from the band The Script, For The First Time, filled the restaurant.

Aden’s eyes never left the open doors. A single tear rolled down his cheek. As he watched his soul mate slowly glide into the room, her white flowing dress captured her beautiful figure perfectly. People cheered and threw red rose petals as she floated past with Irene guiding her towards her future husband. She gave Aden a tearful smile as she brought Belle closer.

They came to a stop at the altar and Irene gave Aden Belle’s hand. Irene smiled as she went to sit down.

Aden reached forward and gently lifted Belle’s veil. He felt his heart skip a beat as he saw the big smile Belle was giving him.

While all the excitement took place inside, nobody had heard the roar of a car’s engine as it had been parked. Brax sat in his car hearing all the sounds of happiness and wished he could feel that happy again. As his anger inside him reached boiling point, he glanced over to the passenger seat, where he felt like his only friend in the world sat begging for his attention.

“We are gathered here today to bring these two people together to witness and share their love for each other. Aden and Belle have written their own vows so let’s share these special words now.”

Elijah stepped back and gestured for Aden to go first.

Brax looked across at his pistol. He had told himself he would just come and sit outside as the wedding happened. Nicole’s words had echoed in his mind, hurting Aden wouldn’t bring his past love back to him. He knew her words made sense but now he was here and looked through the windows and had seen Aden looking happy, bitter and dark thoughts started to cloud Brax’s judgement. How dare Aden have someone to love and steal his happiness away from him. Brax grabbed the pistol from the seat beside him.

Aden looked deep into Belle’s eyes and spoke the words he felt in his heart.

“Can I just say I did ask Dex to help me with these vows but they were…Well geeky, no offence Dex, you know I love you, really.”

Everyone laughed as Aden went on.

“So for that reason I haven’t got any written vows. My vows come from my heart, so here goes.”

Aden felt himself start to sweat as he felt everyone’s eyes on him. But as soon as he looked at Belle it felt like they were the only two people in the world. Aden gently took hold of Belle’s hand and looked deep into her soul as he spoke the next special words directly to her.

“Belle, you are my angel, my saviour, my one reason for living. Without you I am nothing. Without you I am lost, detached from reality. You are the one who keeps me sane, you have helped me in ways you can’t even begin to imagine. The love I feel for you will never end. I would move the earth and mountains to see you never come to harm. I know you will not understand this but I almost lost you before but I am so grateful for the second chance which came my way. I am so glad I managed to find you again. I am yours until our deaths and long after, so thank you for being my soul mate, my darling.”

As the feel of cold steel rested in his hand, Brax’s need for vengeance grew. He leaned forward opening the glove box. As the door flapped open, six little golden bullets tumbled into his waiting hand. Brax leant back releasing the pistol’s chamber. Twirling the gun chamber around slowly he added a golden bullet to each of its slots. With the gun now fully loaded, Brax quickly flicked the chamber back into place. As he heard the sound of the chamber lock itself, Brax smiled an evil grin. The door of his car creaked open as he slowly crept out. Brax then began to slowly creep towards the building. He stopped to crouch by the window which he had seen the wedding taking place while he had been sitting in his car watching. He ducked underneath the window to catch his breath. Although Brax had pictured this day in his mind for so long, he found himself shaking from nerves. When he felt ready to go on Brax quickly raised his head up to look through the window. A sudden hint of guilt hit him as he caught a glimpse of Nicole smiling at Aden and Belle.

Brax started to sweat as he shook his head.

“What the hell am I doing? Nic’s right I can’t do this.”

Quickly, Brax ran back to his car as he pulled his door open he felt relief, he hadn’t ended up doing something stupid. As he leaned across his seat he threw the pistol onto the passengers side but as he continued to climb into the car he couldn’t take his eyes off the loaded pistol. He jumped into the car, grabbing hold of the gun and quickly twirled the chamber of the weapon open. His fingers fumbled as he unloaded the bullets letting them tumble to the floor. Brax tried to catch his breath as he stared at his empty gun. The sound of laughter brought Brax back to reality. As he looked at his gun, a thought came to him.

“I won’t kill Aden, I’ll just scare him with the gun,” he told himself.

Brax smiled to himself as he tried to open the car door, somehow it had become jammed. As he pushed at it a sudden jolt shocked him to his core as someone backed into his car. The cause of the bump made Brax jolt forward in his seat his pistol fell to the floor where the discarded golden bullets lay. Swearing to himself Brax brushed himself off quickly grabbing the weapon from the floor. As he closed the open chamber out of the corner of his eye he thought he had seen a quick flash of gold, but surely that was impossible. The gun wasn’t loaded, he had made sure.

Tears fell from Belle’s eyes as she smiled at Aden having just heard his vows and shown how deep his love went for her.

“Belle it is now time for you to share your vows with us and Aden,” Elijah said.

Belle nodded taking a deep breath she gazed out at all the wedding guests.

“Wow, how do I beat that?”

The guests smiled back.

“Well thanks for your help everybody,” Belle laughed. Everyone laughed along with her. Belle then gazed at Aden looking nervous.

“You’ll be great babe, just tell me and all the people here how great I am.” Aden smiled cheekily. This comment was met by more laughter.

Belle smiled.

“Well here we go then. Aden, I don’t know where to start. But I know this for certain. You have saved me. Before I met you my life just seemed to roll along without much meaning. But somehow it feels like I have met you and loved you before, and look at me now, I have my soul mate, a new exciting job and the other gift you have given me is the best thing in the world. But I will tell you about that later tonight.” Belle smiled.

Aden smiled back. “Okay, but I think I have worked out what you’re talking about.”

Belle winked back at him. “I love you”.

Elijah smiled. “Now is the time for the rings.”

Aden looked around to Dex.

“Oh right, yeah,” Dex said fumbling around in his suit pockets.

Aden glared at him sighing. “You haven’t lost them have you?”

Dex looked up worried. “I, er, I seem to have misplaced them.”

Aden sighed.

“Oh here you go, I have them really. Come on, you really thought I would’ve lost them?” Dex said jokily.

Aden smiled as he placed the wedding ring on Belle’s finger. With watery eyes she slipped the second ring onto Aden’s finger. Holding each others hands they stood facing each other knowing in a few seconds those precious and all important words were about to be spoken by Elijah that they had longed to hear.

“It is my pleasure to say that by the power vested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife. Aden, you may kiss your bride,” Elijah said.

Aden and Belle’s lips met. As their kiss deepened it felt like they had both found their heaven with each other. The sound of cheering and clapping brought them back from their own private world. It was at this moment in time the doors of Angelo’s swung open. Everyone stopped clapping as a loud voice echoed around.

Walking through the eerie silence, Brax slowly clapped his hands. “Aww well, isn’t this sweet?” Brax said menacingly he came to stop a few feet away from Aden. Brax turned to the stunned guests.

“Would you look at the loving couple, congratulations to both of you. Let’s give them a massive hand.” Brax clapped loudly.

“Come on everyone, Aden here is happy and after all, happiness is the main thing. Isn’t that right Aden?” Brax said turning to Aden. The look in Brax’s eyes sent a frightening chill down Aden’s spine. He finally remembered his and Brax’s past and with the realisation of what was about to happen next, Aden moved to stand in front of Belle blocking her from the oncoming danger.

“WELL, ANSWER ME ADEN,” Brax shouted.

“Brax, now listen. I’m sorry for what happened. I hated myself for letting it happen,” Aden said.

“Oh hear that everyone, he’s sorry,” Brax laughed.

Nicole looked on in horror as she stood next to Belle. She slowly and carefully reached for the panic button hanging around her neck which Charlie had given her during her visit to the police station to report her ordeal. She gently pressed the button which would alert the police.

“Oh, you’re sorry Aden? Well thank you, you are forgiven,” Brax said.

“Er, thank you Brax,” Aden said warily.

Brax turned to go but turned back slowly. He smiled. “Oh Aden, can you tell everyone why you’re so sorry please?”

“I’m sorry for how things worked out.”

“What things? Come on Aden, share,” Brax said.

“Well, are you sure you want me to go into it here?” Aden asked warily.

“YES!” Brax shouted pulling his pistol from his jacket. At the sight of the gun Casey and Heath rushed forward.

“HEY PUT THAT AWAY!” Heath shouted.

“Oh Heath, so you’re running this place now I see. Angelo would’ve been so proud, isn’t that right Nicole?” Brax laughed.

“SHUT UP YOU BASTARD! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?” Nicole spat back.

“GETTING MY REVENGE FOR HER!” Brax shouted pointing the gun at Aden. “Now say it Aden, I want to hear you say the words.”

“I’m sorry.”

FOR WHAT?” Brax shouted.

With tears in eyes Aden said, “For letting my Grandfather rape…”

“Don’t you say her name. I lost her because of you. She just vanished. Tell me, did your Grandfather kill her?”

Aden shook his head. “No Brax, she…”

“Shut up.”

Everyone screamed as Brax pulled the trigger. A loud clicking noise echoed around the room.

“Oh don’t panic, the guns not loaded. I only wanted to scare you, look.” Brax started to wave the gun around while he shot his empty shots.

Suddenly the doors of Angelo’s crashed open as the police rushed inside.

“Put the gun down, Brax, please. It is you isn’t it?” a female officer said.

Brax wasn’t sure if he was at that moment dreaming. He thought he had heard that voice before, a long time ago. He slowly turned.

“Charlie?” He stammered.

“Yes Brax, it’s me,” Charlie said gently.

“Is it really you?” Brax sobbed.

“Yes, now put the gun down,” Charlie said stepping forward.

“I thought I would never find you,” Brax said crying.

“Well you’ve found me,” Charlie said.

Brax didn’t care she was pointing a gun at him. He started to run forward towards her but as ran he tripped over a bit of loose carpet. He lost his balance causing him to fall backwards. His finger was pressed against the trigger of his gun resulting in the single bullet having found its own way into the gun being shot.

“NICOLE, MOVE!” Aden shouted leaping forward to push Nicole to safety.

After the shock of the loud bang, Aden picked himself up off the floor. He looked around panic-stricken.

“Is everyone okay?” he asked.

Everyone nodded back.

“Good” he said looking around with relief.

“Brax, I think you should go…” Aden’s words were cut short as he heard a weak voice speak from behind him.

“Aden,” Belle said weakly.

Aden was rooted to the spot as he saw the red patch oozing itself through her dress.

“Aden, I’ve been shot…I…” Belle fell to the floor gasping.

Aden rushed over to her, taking her in his arms he gently held her head. He couldn’t control his sobs as he looked into her dying eyes.

“Belle, it’s going to be okay, we’ll get you to hospital.”

Belle looked up at him. “No Aden, I’m dying, we both know it.”

Aden shook his head.

“Aden I have to tell you this…Thank you for saving me…Loving me…”

“I always will and you are the one who saved me,” sobbed Aden.

“Aden…I’m Preg…” Belle took her final breath, her eyes sparkled up at Aden for their final time as she died.

“I know. I’ll look after our baby,” Aden said.

With one last look at Belle he stood up. With his anger suddenly hitting him, he turned to Brax.

“SHE’S DEAD YOU BASTARD! YOU KILLED HER!” Aden shouted.

“I didn’t mean to, the gun wasn’t loaded,” Brax stammered.

Aden lunged at him. Brax quickly raised his gun in a way of defence.

“PUT THE GUN DOWN BRAX OR I WILL HAVE TO SHOOT YOU!” yelled Charlie.

As Aden came forward Brax clicked the trigger. The sound of Charlie’s gun firing filled the room.

“BRAX!” yelled Heath leaping forward to save his brother. With Heath’s great strength he knocked Brax into a hard surface counter. Brax hit his head hard and fell to the floor unconscious. Aden felt the impact of Charlie’s bullet as it hit his chest. He fell to the floor next to Belle. As he felt the life leave his body he used his last breath to whisper, “I’ll see you soon Belle, my angel.”

One Year Later...

“Is he waking up Sid?” Charlie asked.

“Looks that way,” Sid said.

Brax had been in a coma for the last year and was now waking up. Sid had told Charlie that his memory might be a bit blurry or may never return. After Sid had checked him over he left Charlie and Brax to chat.

“Hey,” Charlie said smiling down at him.

Brax looked at her confused.

“Do you know who I am?” Charlie asked.

Brax shook his head.

“Do you remember what happened? Do you remember Aden and Belle?” asked Charlie.

“Who?” Brax asked. “I don’t know them, sorry.”

Irene’s tears fell as she looked down at Aden and Belle’s graves.

“I still miss you guys so much, but hopefully you’re looking out for each other.”

Irene placed some flowers at Aden’s grave, she did the same with Belle. She stood and walked away leaving the flowers blowing in the breeze.

As people walked past, the words on the tombstones invited them to read them.

HERE LIES ADEN JEFFRIES.

A LOVING HUSBAND, FATHER AND GOOD FRIEND.

1982-2011.

HE IS NOW AT PEACE WITH HIS SOUL MATE BELLE.

HOPEFULLY NOT BEING NAGGED TOO MUCH.

HERE LIES BELLE TAYOR.

A LOVING WIFE, MOTHER AND GOOD FRIEND.

A CHEEKY LITTLE MADAM.

1984-2011.

SHE IS NOW WITH HER SOUL MATE ADEN.

HOPEFULLY HAVING FUN AND LAUGHING

Hey Thank you for the feedback

Here is the penultimate chapter hope you like it

Chapter 24

Six years later

The sand felt warm and refreshing on the soles of his feet as he walked. Sighing, Aden shaded his eyes with a hand as the bright sunshine warmed his face. Aden continued walking and smiled to himself as he took in the glorious view. He stopped to watch the waves of the sea as they gently washed over the sand, wetting his bare feet. After a few minutes, he continued to stride down the beach. As he moved along he began to notice there were no other people around. He was here alone.

Aden shrugged, Oh well, at least I can enjoy this beautiful and peaceful atmosphere he thought. He looked up to the blue sky to watch a couple of seagulls flying overhead. These seagulls seemed to be in a hurry to get to some place as they flapped their wings and gawked excitedly. Aden followed the seagulls as they flew across in front of him. As he watched the birds fly low across the beach, an outline of a child came into his vision.

“Hey go away you silly Billy’s,” Aden heard a young girls voice say.

He quickly ran over to the young girl, trying to wave the seagulls away from her sandcastle, which was now just one big pile of sand.

“Go on, get out of here,” Aden told the seagulls. Waving his arms, the birds panicked and flew away.

Aden smiled down at the girl sitting before her sandcastle, looking sad, her arms crossed.

“Those silly birds ruined my sandcastle,” she said, starting to cry.

As Aden knelt down to her he was shocked and quite taken aback by her appearance. The first thing he noticed was her reddish blonde hair which fell across her little face. As Aden went to push her hair away from her eyes and tried to comfort her, he was met by her eyes which had a certain sparkle to them. As the young girl’s tears gently ran down her cheeks, Aden noticed little cute dimples start to present themselves. Aden noticed the young girl giving him a strange look.

“Why are you looking at me like that mister? You’re frightening me. I’ll have to kick you,” she said.

Oh you have a cheeky side to you as well Aden thought smiling.

“I’m sorry, it’s just that you remind me of someone, that’s all,” Aden said.

The young girl crossed her arms, frowning up at Aden. “Oh yeah, who’s that then mister?”

“Belle,” Aden said quietly to himself.

“Hey Mister, speak up, I can’t hear you.”

“Hey don’t be so cheeky Missy. Now let’s see if I can help you build this sandcastle,” Aden said laughing as he sat next to the girl.

“How good of a sandcastle builder are you?” asked the young girl.

Aden looked up at her grinning. “Oh I’m the best. I’m the champion at it.”

The girl looked at him raising her eyebrows. “Really? So it won’t fall over when its been built?” she asked, grinning.

“Hey, will you give me a little bit of credit?” Aden laughed. “Now pass us your bucket and spade please,” he said.

After the young girl passed Aden her bucket and spade, he quickly filled it with sand, gently patting the top of the sand in the bucket. He turned to her and smiled. “Are you ready for this masterpiece?”

“It’s so going to fall over,” the girl laughed.

“Have some faith,” Aden said grinning. “Okay, on three,” Aden said.

They both started to count. “One, two…”

Aden stopped.

“What?” the young girl asked.

“Nothing, just building the tension,” Aden grinned.

She laughed.

“THREE!” they both shouted.

They stared at the newly made sandcastle for a couple of seconds, holding their breath waiting to see if it would stay standing.

“There you go, it’s like magic. The perfectly made sandcastle,” Aden said grinning.

“WOW! THANK YOU MISTER!” the girl said grinning.

“Well I did say I was the master at it. Hey now you can show your Mummy and Daddy the great sandcastle you’ve ever made.”

Aden looked around the beach in search for the girl’s parents.

“Hey where are your Mummy and Daddy?” Aden asked her.

“Mummy and Daddy are in heaven with the angels,” the girl said smiling up at Aden.

At that moment Aden thought he saw a sand storm making its way slowly towards him out of the corner of his eye.

“Hey we better move I think,” Aden said.

“Why?” she asked.

Aden pointed towards the oncoming sand storm slowly twirling towards them.

“What are you pointing at Mister?” she asked.

“Can’t you see it?” Aden asked.

“You’re funny,” the girl said smiling.

Aden shook his head laughing, he must be going mad. He turned to the girl.

“I’m sorry to hear about your Mummy and Daddy.”

“That’s okay, they died when I was a baby. I’m six now,” she smiled up at him.

“So who have you come to the beach with?” Aden asked looking around.

“My second Mummy and Daddy. They adopted me. I have a brother, he’s called George. He’s a pain sometimes,” she said laughing.

“Oh I see, where are they? I have to make sure they know where you are.”

“Oh they’re over there somewhere. Pretend Daddy’s probably kissing pretend Mummy, that’s yucky,” the girl said laughing.

Aden laughed.

“Would you have liked to get to know your real Mummy and Daddy?” Aden asked.

“I do know them. My second Mummy has told me about them. I do miss them but they’re happy.”

“Happy?” Aden asked.

“They’re happy because they’re with each other and they have all those angels to fly with,” the young girl said.

Aden glanced to the side to see the sand storm a few inches away from him.

“Do you want to build another sandcastle or do you have to go soon?” the girl asked.

“Go? No, why would I be going?” Aden asked.

“I don’t know, but I just have this feeling you’ll be leaving soon,” the girl said sadly.

Aden hugged her. A tear rolled down his cheek.

“I don’t want to leave. There’s something that feels very familiar about you, I just can’t put my finger on it,” Aden told her.

“Don’t be so soft Mister, don’t start crying like a baby,” the girl said poking him.

“Hey you, I’m not soft and I won’t cry,” Aden said tickling her.

Through their laughter a voice was suddenly heard. “Come on silly, I want an ice cream.”

“Oh that’s my brother George, I have to go now,” the girl said through her laughter.

Aden helped her to her feet.

“Well it was nice to meet you…”

“Come on sweetheart, George is getting grouchy for his ice cream.”

“Yeah come on Missy,” a man’s voice said.

Aden waved at the two people in the distance waiting for their daughter. As their daughter ran towards them they waved back at Aden smiling.

As the sun left Aden’s eyes he suddenly caught a proper look at the girls parents.

“Nic, is that you?” Aden asked shocked.

Nicole nodded smiling, she looked up at the man next to her.

“Angelo,” Aden said shocked.

Angelo, taking Nicole in his arms, smiled back at him.

“Don’t worry Aden,” Nicole said.

Taking a hold of Angelo and Nicole’s hands the young girl took a final look back at Aden before walking off into the distance.

The sand storm gently washed over Aden. All that remained was the sandcastle.

Does anyone want to try and guess who the little girl is and what her name is :wink:

• 1 month later...

Hey I thought had updated this :lol:

anyway heres the last chapter

Chapter 25

Aden groaned as the pain from the sharp rocks dug into his back.

“Oh no not back here again” Aden groaned as he sat up.

“Yes back here again brother” Justin said smiling.

Aden suddenly darted his eyes round the dark cave in search of…

“Where’s Belle Justin?” Aden asked.

“She’s here” Justin answered smiling.

“Where?” Aden asked as he looked round frantically.

“She’s always been here but you knew that already deep down Aden”

“What do you mean Justin?” Aden asked.

Justin nodded towards the dark shape of the reaper which was merging from behind a post. Aden watched as the reaper glided towards him. The reaper came to a stop in front of him, Aden stared at this creature of horror as it began to lift its hood up.

Justin smiled as realizsation came over his brother’s face.

“Belle, its you!” Aden gasped.

Belle nodded, having taken her black hood off.

“Hey Babe” she smiled cheekily.

“But it can’t be” Aden said.

“Why cant it?” Belle asked.

“You were alive again how can you be here too as that creature?”

“The reaper you mean?” Belle said smiling.

“Yeah you were very scary” Aden said.

“Well I died babe but I could see you weren’t coping without me, so I put myself back into your life. Being dead you see has its perks and with our love and my sprit combined I was able to create a second me. But when I told you to stay away from me I knew you weren’t going to be able to. You just couldn’t, we can’t live without each other Aden” Belle explained.

“So what happens now, am I dead?” Aden asked.

“I hate that expression lets say our wedding day was also the day of our passing over to the next life together, does that sound good?”

Aden smiled.

“But if I’m de…..”

Belle glared at him.

Aden held his hands up laughing.

“Sorry I mean if I have passed over”

Belle smiled.

“Who was that little girl I just met on the beach?”

Belle smiled.

“That was our daughter Aden I gave you a glimpse into the future” Belle said.

“Of course you were pregnant when we die… passed over” Aden said laughing.

Belle smiled.

“Nicole and Angelo adopted her they will tell her all about us” Belle said smiling.

“What’s her name?” Aden asked.

“Adelle” Belle said smiling. “In memory of us, her name is a combination of our names”

“Cool” Aden said grinning.

“How can Angelo be back alive though, he died in your place and what about Brax and Charlie, Dex and April?” asked Aden.

Fate gave Angelo back to Nicole because fate only used him in its plan to bring us together again.”

Aden nodded.

It’s the fair thing to be done as for Brax, although he doesn’t remember us, he still has taken a dark path involving drugs and his brothers are following in his footsteps. The only people to remember what happened to us on our wedding are Charlie and Nicole, as for Dex and April after some trouble with Xavier things have worked out for them” Belle said.

Belle leaned forward to kiss Aden and whispered

“So are you ready to spend eternity with me?” asked Belle.

“Come here my soul mate” Aden said pulling Belle into his arms as he watched the dark cave’s appearance change to a bright breath taking landscape. Justin walked over to them, looked out at the view.

“Who would of thought it would work out for us this way?” Aden said.

Belle looked up at him and said…..

“I have one word for you babe” Belle said as she rested her head on Aden’s shoulder.

“What’s that?” he asked.

Belle sighed happily and while she held her soul mate close and looked out at the beautiful view she spoke softly as she said

“Fate”

THE END.

Comments

Archived