Bianca/April

jldraw

I too was excited about the Ruby/April potential, too bad they wasted it.
Me too. Yeah they just never had any scenes with Ruby and April at home or indeed Bianca and Ruby because it was just after Bianca found out about Ruby's feelings for Liam wasn't it so Bianca and Ruby could've had some good scenes too. I was kinda hating Ruby at the time too for the Liam thing so when I saw that Bianca and April had moved in with her and Irene I thought: 'Yeah! Goody! Give it to her you girlies!!!' then yeah nothing happened. Anyway...

I love April and Bianca's relationship!! They seem very close and I think they're awesome and cute together and I hope they continue to have good scenes now that it appears April won't be living with her sister and Liam.

I love love love the quote in your sig too lozlovesh&a that was so beautiful and emotional when Bianca told Liam she loved him too because she never had!! I'm so excited about them and happy for them and mostly just really relieved that it's finally happened and Vittorio's finally gone!!!!

Anyway yeah I love April and I love Bianca and I hope they still continue to have good scenes together!!

• 1 year later...