Wicked Love: The Maria Corp Story (Sun 24th Feb, 8:30pm, Nine)

Guest I Love Mark Furze

it's also starring Jessica Tovey as Rebecca Gibney's daughter... I will certainly be watching it... I may even record it and figure out how to upload it :)

Thanks for replying. I never knew Jess Tovey was in it, i like her. Was it any good?

The only reason i asked about uploading is because i'm a regular to diwana for Rafters, and i started downloading Tangle but i have never watched it yet. I really hope i can see it, Rebecca is such a great actress.

OMG it was amazing.... Jess didn't have many scenes but the scenes she did have she played her part perfectly... I wont be uploading it diwana because but I'll be uploading it to youtube. I can let you know once I've done that so you can see it if you like :)

OMG it was amazing.... Jess didn't have many scenes but the scenes she did have she played her part perfectly... I wont be uploading it diwana because but I'll be uploading it to youtube. I can let you know once I've done that so you can see it if you like :)

Yeah, I'd like it if you could upload to youtube and let me know :D

Archived