Neighbours new season

Guest summerbay10

• 3 weeks later...

The new season start on Monday... Don't miss .... :)

the new season of neighbours didnt have new opening titles as susan bower said i come to the understanding dont beleave anything this producer says as she said there would be new opening titles and there aint

jamie232 get ready to eat your words. There will be new credits later in the season.

Nice to have Neighbours back, I'm looking forward to the changes they are making for the show this year, to be honest I feel like they really do need to change the way they shoot. I really like all the flashbacks and the recaps and all the flashy stuff that goes on, but I think they need to pace things up a bit in terms of lighting. When they went to HD last year, the lighting was fantastic and really natural - but since 10HD was axed and Neighbours went back to standard format, the lighting has become really stale and predictable. I also think they could do with a bit of a revamp in the music department..

Other than that, good start to the season and nice balance between characters!

Archived