Mel's Artworks

Guest mellbell86

Thanks. It's not one of my favorites but I love the textures and how they turned up. I don't use PSD/Tutorials, I just play around and see what I can come up with. I like to do alot of blending and textures so I just go from there and normally always add my photos last cos sometimes it's easier to pick them once I've got the design kinda worked out. My favorite is the Ruby/Charlie one :) I love them together. Hopefully I'll make some more over the weekend.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone. Your comments and nice words mean a lot to me and I'm glad you like the arts. I'm going to work on a few more this weekend including some new experiments with colouring so wonder how that will turn out ;) Your all so sweet.

Thank you. I really appreciate it :) I also love your artwork too.

0033.png

icon001.pngicon002.pngicon003.pngicon004.png

icon0011.pngicon0013.pngicon0012.pngicon0014.pngicon0015.png

wow, not only are your wallpapers great your avators are aswell :)

I love the Esther wallpaper, the colouring on it is great, and I like the pattern of flowers behind the pictures.

The avators are all great, I like how you have positioned the pictures on them, my favs are quoted :)

Archived