Girl sues over 'nightmare facial tattoos

Guest matticus01

Okay, I have a name tattooed on my left wrist and there's no way I could've fell asleep getting it done. So I have no idea how the girl fell asleep when someone was tattoing 56 stars on her face. It sounds a little wack to me.

I don't have a problem with tattoos, as long as they are small - It's pointless having something that covers your entire body and means nothing.

Apparently, she could have fainted. That's what she said on a Belgian radio station. But why would the guy keep making tattoos if she fainted? Would he not notice that? Surely, he wouldn't keep going if the customer fainted. :unsure:

Usually, when you get a tattoo, the needle goes 3mm under your skin. It went 2 cm under her skin according to a dermatologist. This is a very weird story. :huh:

Source (it's a Dutch article so most of you won't understand it, sorry about that): click me.

There is one thing I still don't understand. She said she was too embarrassed to go out. Call me crazy but if I was too embarrassed to show my face with 56 stars in public, I wouldn't want all the newspapers and TV channels to film me or take pictures of me. :unsure: I could understand if there was only one picture of her face going around but there are many pictures of her.

She has admitted she lied. When her dad came to pick her up and he saw her face, he was angry, said he wouldn't pay for them and she decided to make up the entire story. She definitely wanted the tattoo. She likes it, except the stars tattooed on her nose.

I don't have an English source though but here is a link to the Dutch article (click me).

I can't believe she lied. Lol I actually felt sorry for her. But honestly she should have just told the truth. Jeez people these days.

Anyways why would you want 56 tattoos all over your face? It would be a major embarrassment to walk out of the house. I ain't against tattoos or anything (I wanna get a small tattoo somewhere when I'm older! :lol:) but having half your face covered in tattoos isn't very nice. Just wondering, how is it possible to fall asleep when you're having a tattoo done? Doesn't it hurt like crazy?

All I can say is that this is a very strange story.

I always though there was something strange about the story. It just seemed weird, I mean seriously falling asleep while getting tattooed on your face? Cumon, did anyone really believe that? And I dont believe for one second that a tattoo aritst would just keep tattooing someone because they fell asleep. Stupid girl. Also why would anyone want 56 tattoos on their face. I looks horrible.

As I said, I feel sorry for her lol.

Why would anyone be that silly as to get 56 stars tattooed on your face, and then say you fell asleep because your dad didn't like it.

He's not the one that has to live with it, she does!

I feel sorry for her, because who will know whether or not next time something happens to her that she is telling the truth!

Archived