Sam Holden - Jessica Chapnick

matt50

i really like Sam i felt really sorry for her she had such a hard life from the moment she first came on and before she came to summer bay she may have started the drugs but then wanted to stop but Shane wouldn't that's why they got caught Sam was so scared of going to jail she made a deal with the police so her and Rory could be free of him they had to move place to place to avoid Shanes crazy mates then she finally found happiness with jack then one of shanes mates finally found them she had to leave to protect rory then when they came back shane absconded from jail and kidnapped rory then he finally died in a car crash when she thought they were finally going to be happy Martha wanted jack back and tried to split sam and jack up trying on her weeding dress and tried to stop there weeding sam thought she would end up happily married to jack then johnny comes back and blackmails sam makes her do stuff she dosent want to do and raps her and jazz blackmailed her to she had to get rid of johnny to protect everyone then when jack found out everything he was so hard on her threatening to take custody of rory and her unborn baby and send her to jail and pushed her on the ground then she lost her baby everything she did after that she was pushed to do then rory rejected her so suicide was the only way for her to rest in peace at lest her characters in a much happier place now

Sam Holden gone but never forgotten

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER

i hope Sam and jack are together in heaven they will get the change they never got alive and they wont have Martha in the way all that needs to happen now is for rory to get sick of life and commit suicide then it will be a little family in heaven together

Oh dear, as a die-hard Sam Tolhurst fan, I don't think I can dignify this Sam and Jack together-in-heaven rubbish. Let's face it, Sam is in hell laughing her crazy ass off. Jack's there too, and she's poking him with a pitchfork she stole from the Devil. Or maybe the Kylie Deeks part of her is in hell, and the Sam part went to heaven. Who knows.

Oh dear, as a die-hard Sam Tolhurst fan, I don't think I can dignify this Sam and Jack together-in-heaven rubbish. Let's face it, Sam is in hell laughing her crazy ass off. Jack's there too, and she's poking him with a pitchfork she stole from the Devil. Or maybe the Kylie Deeks part of her is in hell, and the Sam part went to heaven. Who knows.

Sorry I shouldnt post this but that made me laugh :lol:

Sorry I shouldnt post this but that made me laugh :lol:

How dare you laugh at my solemn reflection on the fate of the late Sam Tolhurst's soul! :lol:

she got into trouble a lot as Kylie Deeks and made a lot of mistakes she ended up regretting later something really bad in her childhood must of made her like that its sad then she changed to a better person she got punished enough on earth so she would of gone to heaven its people like johnny who never change go to hell troubled people like sam who do a few mistakes get forgiven in heaven