Dancing with the stars: New Zealand

Guest The_Hunters_Rock_My_World

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm actually enjoying this series. I've never really got into any of the other series before because I didn't really like any of the stars on it. However, this year Tamati is on it, and he is gorgeous. Totally gorgeous. Unfortunately I always miss the first 30-45mins because I'm at my sign language class, but I make an effort to watch the rest of it. I hope Tamati or Geraldine wins.

And just quietly, what on earth is Rebecca Hobbs on?!

I kind of watch it, in amongst a whole lot of other Tuesday night programmes.

I did manage to catch Tamati's dance last night. I think that was the best dance done ever on the whole series. I love "story dances". It did make me miss So You Think You Can Dance, though.

I still can't believe it, I was walking down the stairs at Wellington Airport tonight (after work) and Stefano and Geraldine were right beside me on the stairwell (Stefano seems sooooo lovely). I haven't really bothered watching this series because i've been too busy, but I do hope that Geraldine is given a real chance and ends up in the final 2 :)

Josh is great, isn't he? The drawing's that they showed were amazing.

Rebecca and Aaron? How did they get eliminated?

I thought that they would win.

I know a lot of people love Stefano but he annoys me soooo much and tonight just made it worse. He was dancing around her while she was standing there. I know he can dance, he doesn't need to show me that. I want to see her dance. To me, it felt like he was showing off.

Rant over!

I like the last 4. But, I really do want Tamati to win. He's so graceful. Gorgeous too. It's such a shame I'm batting for the wrong team :lol: I hope that him and Barbara are in the final 2. That dance they did as a group was awesome. Totally awesome. I didn't really rate the dance that Candy and Brendan did though.

Josh is great, isn't he? The drawing's that they showed were amazing.

Rebecca and Aaron? How did they get eliminated?

I thought that they would win.

I know a lot of people love Stefano but he annoys me soooo much and tonight just made it worse. He was dancing around her while she was standing there. I know he can dance, he doesn't need to show me that. I want to see her dance. To me, it felt like he was showing off.

Rant over!

Same!! not that I am a Huge loyal fan of the Hobbs siblings but bl**dy stefano if he wins it again I'll not be watching it again!

Lise check the TVNZ site!! alot of angry members there :) including me!

Archived