Boston Legal

Guest suzannelgnz

Who's a fan and if you have watched the first episode of season 5, what did you think??

I found some of Denny and Alans actions sooo funny, especially the

talking about the smoking case while smoking cigars

:lol:

and Alan's infatuation with the defense Lawyer

:lol:

I love it :D

It came back on last night, and I was pleased to see Bethany. She's awesome ^_^ Unfortunately I didn't pay much attention to the ep because I was talking to someone on Facebook the whole time... but I'm still glad it's back :D Alan and Denny rock!

• 1 month later...

I am sure that this season they are having a bit of a cowboy theme, Last week they had Denny and Alan around a campfire (the scene was absolutely hilarious but oh so dodgy :lol: ) This week they had their paintball guns out in the office, and in the preview for next week Denny is wearing a cowboy hat and has his paintball gun in the office again.

Denny and Alan's fight about McCain and Obama was soo funny particularly when they got their paintball guns out and started shooting 1 another. The looks on everyone elses faces when they got suss was priceless :lol:

• 1 month later...

Thanks for letting me know that Maccaz, :)

I loved the final ever episode, the double wedding was a really cool way to finish things off and the wedding dance between Denny and Alan at Chang Poole and Schmidt (lol formerly known as Crane Poole and Schmidt).

Archived