Christie Hayes

Guest Tamxxx

Guys....before you read this, i don't even know myself if this is true, so this isn't official or anything.

Someone on youtube said she was pregnant in real life, and she sounded genuine, but i was sceptical, because if it was true then woudn't it be in a mag scan or something.

So i sent her a message, and she replyed saying that she was a relative of hers, and that christie told her, and that she was living in OZ

I know this sounds really unreliable, and you don't have to believe it if you don't want, but from the sounds of it she sounded like she was telling the truth, and like she wasn't one of those people who go round spreading fake rumours. She was quite enoyed with me for asking her, and she sounded like she was reluctant in telling me this, but i actually believe her.She really did sound like a proper relative, and genuine.

It might be true, might not, but if it is......... :wub:

Guys....before you read this, i don't even know myself if this is true, so this isn't official or anything.

Someone on youtube said she was pregnant in real life, and she sounded genuine, but i was sceptical, because if it was true then woudn't it be in a mag scan or something.

So i sent her a message, and she replyed saying that she was a relative of hers, and that christie told her, and that she was living in OZ

I know this sounds really unreliable, and you don't have to believe it if you don't want, but from the sounds of it she sounded like she was telling the truth, and like she wasn't one of those people who go round spreading fake rumours. She was quite enoyed with me for asking her, and she sounded like she was reluctant in telling me this, but i actually believe her.She really did sound like a proper relative, and genuine.

It might be true, might not, but if it is......... :wub:

thats nice???

:)

The amount of people who say they are related to home and away actors on youtube when it's not true is so annoying.I dont know whether to believe it or not but if it's true and Christie Hayes doesnt want to leave then maybe they will make Kirsty pregnant and Miles could be the father. That would cause a lot of trouble for her and Kane if they get back together.

The amount of people who say they are related to home and away actors on youtube when it's not true is so annoying.I dont know whether to believe it or not but if it's true and Christie Hayes doesnt want to leave then maybe they will make Kirsty pregnant and Miles could be the father. That would cause a lot of trouble for her and Kane if they get back together.

It does amuse me how people pretend to be friends/relatives of actors and even the actors themselves online... I do wonder why people bother... but it has made me pretty sceptical of anything I read online that has supposedly come from a trustworthy source.

Wonder why someone would want to make out that Christie was pregnant if she wasn't, though.

Kirsty being pregnant by Miles would add a massive complication to the story... more so if Kirsty returns to Kane. However,

there's the rumours about Kirsty's kidney problems becoming an issue again next year... could potentially be related to another pregnancy, as she was warned about pregnancy complications last time she had kidney trouble

(know it's spoiler forum, but in case this gets moved, as I predict it may...)

Archived