Girlfriend Nov 08

Guest Jen

I've been surprised at how mean some people have been cause like you said it was Claires decision to leave nothing to do with Indy.

I also meant to say thanks Cupcake for the scans! We don't get many interviews with the h+a cast over here in the UK so thanks v.much

no problem :)

Yeah I know some people are being so horrible! I read some comments from h2o fans on youtube & they are pretty much just saying Indiana's a total B*tch because Emma wont be in it lol. But I agree it has nothing to do with Indiana! she's just doing her job lol. I think she will be great in it anyway :)

I wonder if Lewis and Zane come back. I love Zane

Angus (Lewis) is staring in Packed to the rafters now, but i think I heard that he will still be in the third season of h2o :)

Here’s some info that I found on various sites about series 3 of h2o. The info incl goss on Zane, Lewis and BELLA !!!!

Cleo and Rikki face their last year of high school without Emma, who’s left town with her family, but are confident they know everything about their mermaid powers and Mako’s secrets. But when Will - a freakishly skilled free-diver - uncovers a new cavern on Mako, he unwittingly unleashes a force that turns water against them. Luckily for them, they befriend a new mermaid, Bella, who brings an all new energy to the group. It seems they may need her help as Zane, heartbroken at being dumped by Rikki, is out to exploit Mako’s secrets and may destroy everything if the girls can’t stop him.

Source ...... http://www.pftc.com.au/pftc/production/popup.asp?prod_id=656

Cleo, Rikki and Lewis think they know everything there is to know about Mako Island, but when water attacks them on a full moon, they realise a new, potentially dangerous force is developing on the mysterious island. Thankfully, they find an ally in Bella, a new girl in town who reveals an equally surprising twist: she too is a mermaid with extraordinary super powers. Together, the new team face a new challenge that threatens all they know and love.

Source ...... http://www.australiantelevision.net/h2o

The info below comes form an issue [the latest?] of a magazine produced by the series German co procurers.

In the piece bout h2o’s s3, it says - A natural leader, Bella’s a bright bubbly ball of infectious energy with a soulful side that emerges esp. when she is singing solo or with her band. She become a mermaid at the age of EIGHT, and is overjoyed to meet two other girls just like her - Rikki & Cleo. Whilst Bella’s attracted to new boy Will, she’s not the only one to currying favor with him ……

Here’s a link to the magazine that the info above ........

www.zdf-enterprises.de/download/newsfocus/26/ZDFE_newsfocus_2_08.pdf

Its will be cooooooooooooooooooooooooooool hearing Indi sing once more [think of when Maddie sang the Oz national anthem atop a table at the diner, after a dare form Ric & Cassie]. The German mag piece suggests that it could be the launch for an international singing career for Indi ……. But I think that’s “slightly” been done before!!!!!!!!

Oh, and re that last line bout Will, with Rikki dumping Zane, will Rikki also has a thing for Will????

Archived