BackStage passes

Guest freakybuffy

The main way of getting them would be either knowing somebody who works at the concert venue or winning them in some form of competition. But sometimes something else works... but it looks kinda desperate. There is always a back entrance to a venue... and usually after a concert people hang around there. If you are lucky, the manager or close friends of the performer will come out and select a very small group of people to come back and meet whoever it is you want to meet. It's usually an after party, too. But there is always a huge chance of that never happening when you want it to...

But if you have any type of connection with people who work in a venue/arena, do ask them as they tend to get some extra passes whenever a big name is in town. The hanging-around-the-back-entrance really is a last resort... :P

I've seen a website and for one backstage pass it's going to cost £210. I'm willing to pay it, but from what I've read they are easier and cheaper way of getting them. I was hoping someone would be able to share the secret with me. I'll see if any of my friends have any contacts.

Cheers Cal! :)

^Yeah usually a sure-fire way of getting backstage is by going to the performer's website and purchasing a pack in which you get lots of little goodies and a meet-and-greet with the performer. I'm considering buying one for the Chris Brown & Rihanna concert that I'm going to next month. They do cost around $200+

Archived