Christina Applegate fighting cancer **now clear of cancer**

Guest Luc

Not in this thread.When it was first announced it was said that she WILL make a full recovery.Given that it's a huge thing for many woman i think it's a little premature when she hasn't even started treatment.I just would have worded it differently but whatever,each to their own.I'm funny like that.

• 2 weeks later...

Christina Applegate is 'clear' of cancer

Actress Christina Applegate has said that she is now "absolutely 100 per cent clear and clean" after her recent battle with breast cancer.

The 36-year-old star of television show 'Samantha Who?' told 'Good Morning America' about her reaction to her diagnosis, saying: "I was so mad and I - I just remember I was - I was just shaking.

"And then also immediately, I had to go into 'take-care-of-business-mode,' which was... I asked them, 'What do I do now?'."

Speaking about her recovery after her treatment, Applegate said: "I'm clear. Absolutely 100 per cent clear and clean... They got everything out so I'm definitely not going to die from breast cancer."

From Rté.ie [link]

Archived