Blyk UK

Guest Zetti

I dont know if anyone is interested but I have been a member of blyk for about 6 months and they are very reliable. It is a new mobile network for UK residents between 16-24. You recieve 217 texts a month and 43 minutes. If anyone is interested and needs an invite code then please let me know and I can send you one. Please PM for an invite as I will text it to you as well.

If you want more information, let me know :D

There must be some catch surely... cos 217 texts and 43 minutes would do me nicely! How much is it if you go over? Also... do you have to sign an account to anything? And can you keep your number? (So many questions, so little time)

There isn't any catch. It all for promotion, so they would sent you the odd text to check out a website or things like that. Erm, when I signed there wasn't that many details that was needed, but now I think you need to give your passport number. Not sure about that one. You can't keep your old number, Don't know how much it is if you go over, and you don't need to sign an account. For more info click here: http://www.blyk.co.uk/

Archived