Pippa's father

Guest MarcT

Can anyone give me some details

I sort of recall the storyline ... her parents were visting in the Bay ... and then later one died off screen and Debra was off screen for awhile (holiday time I guess)

Anyway - what year was it ... is there any photos on the site or episode guides in regard to it

I know the old guy who played the role ... he makes mention of being 'Pippas Dad' ... but is abit forgetful about what happened and when etc

I know that Pippa's father was in the show in the mid 90s, particularly after Pippa's accident in 1997, but did he make an appearance in the early 90s too? Was it the same actor? And was he ever mentioned again? It's a bit of a shame he was never mentioned again, particularly after 1998 when Pippa left!

He make quite a few appearances, after his wife died, he returned with a mate at one stage, I think it was 1995 - and Jack made either him or his mate have a heart attack, I think it was Bert, but not sure.

Yeah he also returned in 1996 for a while a couple of times, and then in 1997 too, whilst Pippa was in a coma. At this stage he had a brief relationship with Fisher's mum. I think that was his last appearances.

The actor who played Pippa's father was Peter Collingwood.

Ok. How many guys played the role then ??

Thats not the guy I know ... and he says he was Pippia's dad (so I assumme at least one time he played it)

So you probably mean Kevin Healy who played him in the 80's.

Thats not the guy I know ... and he says he was Pippia's dad (so I assumme at least one time he played it)

Yes. It is Kevin that I know

Ok, so he was the Dad in the 80's ... what storylines was he involved in do you recall ??

Is there any photos of him anywhere in a Cast list ?

Thanks heaps

Yes. It is Kevin that I know

Ok, so he was the Dad in the 80's ... what storylines was he involved in do you recall ??

Is there any photos of him anywhere in a Cast list ?

Thanks heaps

No I don't remember which storylines he was involved but you can look for yourself in the episode guide in the link I gave in this thread.

Archived