Annie's New Love

Guest bijou

CHAPTER FOUR

Kyle was sitting with his head in his knees on the floor of Tony's house where he was living. He heard a knock on the door sniffed so he could smell who the person was, it was Annie

"I'm sorry i rn away like that. It's just you lied to me, not one but twice"

"I only lied once" Kyle replied getting up and reaching out to her

"You lied about being blind and that you said your mother was dead".

"I never said i wasn't blind, that's lot lying and my mother might as well be dead"

"It's just that i thought i knew you you and i was starting to fall in love with you

That came as a shock to Kyle no one had ever told him they loved him before. Although there was that time in one of his fathers letters he recieved. He stood still and tried to kepp his sharp edge"

"And i don't want anymore secrets" Annie continued

Kyle took a deep breath

"Ok i've killed two men in my life" Kyle told her

Annie started to walk towards him but stopped, Kyle could feel the shock in her face.

"The two men who made me blind, i didn't mean it, i torched their house i didn't know they were in it"

"Ah..."

Annie tried to say something but Kyle cut in befoore she could hurt him.

"And how can you say you love me anyway?, you've known me what two weeks, up until just now you didn't know anything about me, you didn't know i was blind, my mother was alive, that my mothers name is Coreene Strode, that i've killed two people and that my fathers name is Johnny Cooper. So please **** off

Annie had tears running down her cheeks as she walked out of the house.

END OF CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FIVE UP SOON

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CHAPTER FIVE

Kyle was asleep when he woke to feel some one running their fingers through his hair. Hreached up and grabbed the wrist tightly.

"Easy mate, easy it's just ya dad"

"Kyle sat up and hugged him tightleyand sank his face hard in between his shoulder and his neck, meeting his father is what he had been waiting a lifetime for.

"I'm sorry mate, i'm sorry i wasn't there for ya" Johnny said

"It's ok" Kyle said said still hugging him tightley and now digging his fingers into Johnny's back

"Look i gotta go ok, i'm not welcome in this..." Johhny started to Whisper

"No, No you're not going anywhere" Kyle said holding onto him

"Mate i just wanted to meet ya, and see what kind of person you are, now i gotta go"

"Then i'm coming with you" Kyle said

"No mate ya can't"

"Then stay with me just for tonight please".

Johnny took a deep breath and laid down next to Kyle, Kyle smiled and colsed Johnny's eyes

END OF CHAPTER FIVE

CHAPTER SIX UP SOON

CHAPTER SIX

The next morning Kyle walked into the diner to talk to Annie who ws sitting with Geoff.

"What do you want?" Geoff asked

"Annie can we talk alone please?" Kyle asked

"No, i'm not leaving her with you"

"Excuse me but your sister has a mind of her own and she doesn't need to be told what do by her religeous freak brother." Kyle half shouted and half snarled at the same time.

"Geoff it's ok" Annie said

Geoff got up in a huff and stormed away.

"Where's Kara?" Annie asked

"Home, i thought she could do with a rest so i decided to use the stick instead" Kyle replied

"I wanna appologise for yesterday, no one's ever said they loved me before so i tried to keep a fierce edge, i'm sorry" Kyle appologized

"you hurt me Kyle"

"Then we're even" Kyle told her

"Why?" she asked

"Because you hurt me whn you ran away after you seen me talking to my mum"

"Ok well then how about you pay for my milkshake and i'll think about forgiving you"

Kyle smiled that cheeky cute little grin of his that Annie like so much and said

"How about i fish the rest of that Choc milkshake, you pay and then we'll go for a little stroll"

Annie laughed

"I would love to"

END OF CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SEVEN UP SOON

CHAPTER SEVEN

Kyle and Annie burst through Irene's door.

"Gotta go" Kyle said as Annie kissed him

No you don't" Annie replied kissing him harder and putting her hand under his t - shirt and rubbing them up and down his body, before taking it off.

"Annie, Annie no stop"

Annie stopped and sighed she was ready but he wasn't. She though that was strange ussally a guy his age would want it badly.

Kyle pckk up his t shirt kissed her them smiled at her and left.

Then while walking along the side of the road a car stopped beside him and two men pulled him in

Kyle screamed not knowing what was going on the men broke his stick and chuck it on the side of the road then drove away.

END OF CHAPTER SEVEN

CHAPTER EIGHT UP SOON

CHAPTER EIGHT

In the car Kyle wriggled around alot trying to get free, he ended up grabbing someones finger and bending then back as far as they would go. While the other used his elbow to hit Kyle in the face

"Keep that crap up and i'll have to hurt you some more" one of the men said giving a slight smug laugh

"Oh yeah well why don't we pull over and step outside just you and me, we'll see who hurts who" Kyle replied snorting and coughing up blood.

The man laughed again

"Are you hearing this?" he said to another

"What do you want anyway?" Kyle said breaking one of his arms free from one of the mans grip.

"You're mother meeting us, Were selling coce to her" Kyle sighed half way through thae man was saying "And we..."

"Alright i get it, god sake"

"We're here" one of the men said

END OF CHAPTER EIGHT

CHAPTER NINE UP SOON

CHAPTER 9

"Ms Strode nice to see you again" one of the men said

"Can't say the sam for you, why is that boy here?"

"You mean you're son"

"Just because i gave birth to him, does not make him my son" Coreene said angrily

"Got the stuff?" one of them asked

"Money first" she demanded

"Ms Strode i don't tjhink you're in the position to make negotiations"

"Do you accually think she cares about me, you shoulda kidnapped her boyfriend instead" Kyle said as he started to laugh

He could tell by movement and voics that they exchanged the things that they came for.

Kyle started to laugh harder.

"What's so funny?" a man asked

"10 , 9 , 8 , 7 , 6 , 5 ,"

"What are you doing" the man holding Kyle asked

Kyle continued to count

4 , 3 , 2 , 1

"This is sherbert" the man yeled

"Bingo" Kyle shouted

"Kill the kid one man told the other.

Then man stuck the un in Kyles mouth and went to pull the trigger.

Then Johnny pulled up

"YOU LET HIM O YOU SON OF A BITCH" Johnny yelled

END OF CHAPTER 9

CHAPTER 10 UP SOON

Archived