Just an Idea not a spoiler

Guest charmed_s

Hey I was wondering whether anybody else remembers when Oliver was talking to Elle (regarding the 'Dylan and Carmella caught cheating' thing) that before he was born his mother had an affair?

Because I was thinking maybe it was Pau she had the affair with (see'ing as it's been mentioned enough times that he knew his parents) and Oliver is therfore actually Pauls sons but neither knew this...which could lead to another serena and lucka type storyline.

I know it's kinda far fethched but just something I was thinking....see'ing as most lil details mentioned usually end up becoming a storyline. I kinda doubt it will happen but just an idea.

Paul was born 1963, making him 43-44 now. Oliver is older than Sebastian (Will), so at least 26. So the only way this works if Paul was the Barnes family gardener, and Mrs. Barnes seduced him a`la Gabrielle from Desperate Housewives.

What's more likely is if Jim is his father, making Oliver Paul's half brother and Elle's uncle. But since they already did that with Glen and Lucy, neither theory is worth discussing further.

we don't know how old olivers mother was when she had him, she could just have easily been very young when she had him-meaning she and paul could have had a fling at say 18/19yrs old...or she could have been a bit older than him maybe 25ish and he had a fling with an older woman. It doesn't seem that unlikly. but like i said it was just my theory.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Monday 2nd July - Episode 5246

Boyd is unable to hide his jealousy when romance soars between Sky and Caleb. Karl's heartbroken when his father embraces a replacement son. Alan delivers two shocking secrets to Oliver - but how is Paul connected?

Tuesday 3rd July - Episode 5247

Elle does a sneaky DNA test on Napier. Mickey is in danger and only crippled Frazer can save him. Rosie embraces the idea of a dream Italian wedding. Karl struggles with the extent of Tom's dementia.

Wednesday 4th July - Episode 5248

Janae comforts Ned as Mickey's life hangs in the balance. Ned publicly reveals he is Mickey's Dad. Frazer can't believe he has feeling in his legs. Adam's shady past threatens his relationship with Pepper.

Thursday 5th July - Episode 5249

Anne returns to the Timmins family fold, and Sky learns Harold has been keeping a secret. Pepper learns the truth about Adam who leaves town. Sky calls Boyd on his white knight complex. Karl struggles to accept Tom's bond with Zeke.

Friday 6th July - Episode 5250

Bree's big heart wins over her birth father. Ollie gets the DNA results that will tell him all. Carmella and Ringo are drawn to each other, while Harold and Lou discover Paul's footy obsession.

Sound like that you may be right with the whole Oli and Paul thing

Monday 2nd July - Episode 5246

Alan delivers two shocking secrets to Oliver - but how is Paul connected?

Tuesday 3rd July - Episode 5247

Elle does a sneaky DNA test on Napier.

Friday 6th July - Episode 5250

Ollie gets the DNA results that will tell him all.

Sound like that you may be right with the whole Oli and Paul thing

It looks more likely that he's going to be Napier's son. Am I the only one who's done the Maths? Paul is only barely old enough to be Oliver or Will's father, and while I don't know how Paul will be connected, I think Napier is more likely, especially if he's the one Elle is doing the test on.

Archived