Even Saints Die (by Roccoluver) - comments

Sarah_Lewis

“Leave him alone” A voice yelled, Rocco turned to see Ric racing towards him, taking this advantage he attack one of his attacker while Ric fought off the other one.

That was so sweet!

Rocco felt a tear roll down his cheek as they lowed Sally’s body into the ground, he could hardly believe his savior was dead

And that was so sad!

Runs off to kill Rocco in my fic...

“Leave him alone” A voice yelled, Rocco turned to see Ric racing towards him, taking this advantage he attack one of his attacker while Ric fought off the other one.

That was so sweet!

Rocco felt a tear roll down his cheek as they lowed Sally’s body into the ground, he could hardly believe his savior was dead

And that was so sad!

Runs off to kill Rocco in my fic...

I'm sorry, don't kill Rocco please :lol:

The fic was really great

Sad that Sally had to die

Can't wait for ur next fic

Thanks Amanda, you can always read A third chance or unattainable love if you want, but be warned Rocco is in all of them cos he's cool. And I'm sorry I killed Sally, but it was nesscary and she lived a full life.

Thanks Amanda, you can always read A third chance or unattainable love if you want, but be warned Rocco is in all of them cos he's cool. And I'm sorry I killed Sally, but it was nesscary and she lived a full life.

I'll make sure Rocco lives a full life too... before I kill him by chocking on meatloaf.

Hahaha, I love how you write.