Westlife

Guest freakybuffy

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well if thats true that means the end of Westlife as Boyzone said that how many years ago now!

My thoughts exactly!!!!! :rolleyes::(

Although it does say that Kian said they would definately be getting back together after the break!! Oh and Louis Walsh supposedly said that a Greatest Hits number 2 (yay!) will be coming out in 2008!!! And to end the tour (I think) the lads are going to be playing in Croke Park to finish then take their break!!!!

But i dont know if that will actually happen,(as in the lads getting back together!) because a lot can change in a year!!!:(

They haven't had enough sinlges for a Greatest Hits Vol2 yet, as they've only brought out

Mandy

Hey Whatever

Obvious

Ain't that a kick in the head

Fly me to the moon

You Raise me up

when you tell me that you love me

Amazing

The rose

Home

Since there last GH's. Most bands say about taking a break and I haven't seen one of them get back together! If it is the end, at least we can say they've given us 10 years fir great music and 17 of the best nights out in my life. I hope the tour is early next year as I've booked a holiday! I hope the don't overlap! God knows what I'd do!

I know that they havn't got enough but Home is out soon and maybe another one beofre the tour!! :unsure: Doubt it though!!!

On a different forum, someone said that Westlife would be playing somewhere in the UK on the 28th of February, so I'm guessing that the tour will be around then!!

I really hope the lads do get back together but we'll just hav to wait 'til 09 to find out for sure!!

Archived