Westlife

Guest freakybuffy

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, The Point Village is being built, so that screws up the whole concert 'scene'.

When The Point is refurbished, which will be soon, it can seat up to 14,000....a lot more than he 8,000 capacity it had. Just a useless fact I thought I'd share with you. :rolleyes:

But you know Westlife, they have like 20 dates in Dublin each year. :P I find it disturbing that each date sells out in a matter of seconds. :P

Yeah, The Point Village is being built, so that screws up the whole concert 'scene'.

When The Point is refurbished, which will be soon, it can seat up to 14,000....a lot more than he 8,000 capacity it had. Just a useless fact I thought I'd share with you. :rolleyes:

But you know Westlife, they have like 20 dates in Dublin each year. :P I find it disturbing that each date sells out in a matter of seconds. :P

Oh thank god its going to be finished soon!! Hopefully we will hear something then!

Well Westlife are one of the best bands around! And 20 dates they should have more than that :lol:

Archived