Bad Girl

Guest Roccoluver

Tat da, just what the doctor order, more writing.

Here the next part.

Part 10

Beachside Diner

Colleen heroically abandoned the counter as Lisa snuffled into the diner, her hair still wet from the beach. She leaned against the counter waiting for someone to serve her. A smallish woman with long, black hair and a nice tan came out. She smiled at Lisa.

“Hi how can I help you” Leah said.

“A blueberry muffin and orange juice thanks” she replied,

“Make that two oranges juices”.

Lisa and Leah looked behind Lisa to a tall guy with ginger hair smiling.

“Hey Lisssaaaaa” he drawled.

She glared at him and turned back to Leah.

“Just the one or…” she asked, staring over at the guy.

“Two”

“You sure” Leah questioned.

“She said two, what are you a cop!” the guy snapped at Leah, who nodded and hurried off to get the order.

“Everything okay here” Sally piped up, looking with concern at Lisa. Lisa forced a smile.

“Yes Miss Fletcher, he’s an old friend”

Belle and Cassie giggled in their corner.

“You have friends?” Belle asked.

“Oh you are too funny” Lisa snapped back.

“At least I don’t hang around with losers”

“At least I can keep a boy friend and I have a mum that cares for me” Lisa snarked , smirking at Belle’s hurt looked.

“Lisa..” Sally started.

“Keep your nose out of it” Lisa warned, throwing the money on the counter and storming out with her food.

“Hey wait up”

Lisa turned at glared at him.

“Here your stupid O.J” she yelled chucking it over him, he glared at her, grabbing her arm he tried to pull her behind the diner.

“Let go of me” she screamed “Petez get lost”

“Your coming with us” he snarled at her.

“Let go of me”

“Let go of her” Rocco voiced boomed over them, Petez let go of Lisa in shock and she ran over to hide behind Rocco.

“How are you” Petez shouted at the guy.

“Rocco, now get lost” he shouted back.

“Fine! But its not over Lisa, not by a long shot”.

Petez jumped into a plain white van and took off down the road.

“What was that about” Rocco asked, turning to face Lisa.

“Nothing” she said, pulling herself together.

“It didn’t look like nothing”

“Look you have your secrets I have mine” she replied.

“Lisa”

“Just let it go” she snapped back, walking towards the beach in a huff.

“Hey babe” Johnny said, crawling in Lisa’s window. She glared at him.

“Cheer up I’m here” he teased, he looked around her room. It was a typical girl room in some ways, such as the big posters of half naked male celebrities, but rather than the bright, colourful colours it was more of a black, red colours. A computer, T.V and radio sat in one corner next to the bed while a toy train ran around the wall.

“Having a good nosey” she snapped.

“Yup, nice room” he said, smiling at her.

“What’s up with toy train?” he asked, pushing a wagon along the track.

“it’s a MODEL train and I like them” she replied. He nodded, walked over to her, crashing on the bean bag next to her.

“So what’s wrong” he asked casually, she stared at him.

“Nothing” she lied, he smiled and pulled her close and lightly nipping at her ear. She tried to push him away.

“Its nothing for you to be concern with”

“Oh but it involves you and you’re a member of my gang so it involves me so it does concern me” he reasoned.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Johnny stroked Lisa’s hair as she glared out the window.

“So are you going to tell me?”

“No” she grumbled.

“Come, you know you wanta”

She glared at him.

“That might be a bad pick up line but it’s a worse comfort tool”

“Hey it can’t be that bad, I have you in my lap now” Johnny teased in a fake hurt tone. “So are you going to tell me about big bad Petez?”

Lisa rolled her eyes and snuffled in Johnny’s lap to face him better. Just as she opened her mouth the door flew open.

“Lisa! Who is this boy?” her mum shrieked.

“He’s Johnny and he’s my B.F”

“Best friend?” Miss Robertson asked, confused by acronym. Lisa sighed loudly and rolled her eyes.

“No mum, Boy friend’ smiling slightly at her mums shock look.

“I don’t like the look of him” she declared, Johnny glared at her.

“I’m right here” he said coolly. Miss Robertson gave him a passing glance. “I want him out of my house” she declared.

“If he goes I go” Lisa declared, daring her mum to make a move.

“You could stay with me” Johnny said, wrapping his arm around her waist, giving Miss Robertson a slight smile.

“Fine he can stay, but he’s not sleeping over and there will be no, you know without protection”.

“Shucks Miss Robertson I always wanted kids” Johnny teased, smiling as Lisa hit him playfully. Miss Robertson scowled at Johnny but hurried out of room.

Smirking Johnny turned to kiss Lisa.

“Weren’t you pushing it?” he asked, Lisa shook her head.

“My mum loves me too much to kick me out, the worry would kill her”

Johnny smiled as he kissed her again.

“I knew there was a reason I liked you”

“You mean part from my looks”

“Well they do play a big part” he teased.

Rocco frowned as he entered the hideout with the money Johnny demanded, he hate doing this, giving into Johnny but there was nothing else he could do.

T.J and Sam walked casually into the room, Rocco glanced around for Johnny.

“Where Johnny” he asked.

“Out, but he asked us to leave you a message” T.J said, walking right up to Rocco.

“See there seems to be a feeling you don’t understand your place in the gang” Sam said coldly.

“Guys, I’m totally in the gang” Rocco said, backing up against the wall.

“well just incase you ever get cold feet, this is just small preview of what you’ll get” T.J said, punching Rocco hard in the face, followed by punches to the chest and lower body.

“There’s only one way out Rocco, remember that” Sam spat at him as he and T.J walked out of the hideout.

I don't like this part, but after rewriting five times I give up, so read it and see what you think.

Lisa hopped out the window, followed by Johnny.

“So what happening tonight” Lisa whispered as they creped out onto the street.

“A robbery, I don’t think you should be involved though”

“Why”

“It’s armed one and may involve a kid”

“Your robbing little children?”

Lisa stared at him as if he’d gone mad. Rolling his eye’s.

“You know, are you sure your not blonde, and no the Vale Mansion”.

“Hey!” she whacked him ‘And I’m in”

“You sure your up to an…”

“No I’m a poor defenseless little girl who doesn’t know how to use a gun”

“Well you aim and pull the trigger” Johnny teased.

“Oh you killing me with your funniness, I have done an arm hold up before”

Johnny stopped dead in his tracks.

“Really?”

Lisa stopped as well, looking away from Johnny she bit her lip.

“It doesn’t matter, look tell me where to met you”

Johnny decided to let the matter slide for now.

“Come on, I’ll show you the plans”.

Johnny pushed opened the hideout door, he frowned at Rocco who was cleaning himself up.

“Oh my god, Rocco are you okay?”

Lisa rushed to his side, forcing Johnny to swallow a lump in his throat. Rocco glanced over at him nervously.

“I fell”

“I’m not blonde”

Johnny coughed loudly and walked over to his brother.

“I think what happened is Rocco was attack by another gang, don’t worry little brother, we’ll get who did this”

Johnny grabbed Rocco in a headlock.

“Johnny, I think your hurting him”

Lisa announced, pulling him off Rocco.

“Go get some towels and stuff” she ordered, Johnny rolled his eyes at her.

“Who’s the boss here”

“I am” she said wiping away some of **** from Rocco’s face.

“Excuse me”

“Fine you are, now do what I said”

Johnny shook his head and headed off to the bathroom to get the supplies.

“You know you can talk, that’s why god gave us mouths” Lisa said, Rocco glazed nervously around the room.

“Lisa, trust me Johnny isn’t…..”

“Johnny isn’t what Roc?”

Rocco swallowed nervously as Johnny entered the room. Johnny dumped the supplies on the floor.

“Lisa can you go get the keys for my car, they’re in my room, second draw on the left”

“Johnny….”

“Do it!”

Lisa stood up at shock at Johnny voice, she glanced back at Rocco before sighing and walking out of the room. Shutting the door behind her, she fell to the ground.

What had she expected, a prefect gang? She was such an idiot. Getting up she walked into Johnny’s room and searched for the keys.

Johnny knelt in front of his terrified brother.

“Look here Roc, if you do anything stupid to wreck what me and Lisa have then you will regret it”

“She deserves much better than you” Rocco spat at him, Johnny raised his arm.

“Stop, Johnny please”

Lisa begged, Johnny lowered his arm.

“Get out Rocco” she said “And don’t come back”

She walked over to Johnny and stroked his face.

“I love you”

she kissed him roughly, pulling him as close as they can get with their clothes on.

“I need you” he whispered into her ear.

“I need you too”

Lisa lead Johnny into the diner, Leah glance over at them watching them like a hawk. A nice young couple got up and walked out.

“Oh don’t be like that”

Johnny called after them, smirking at Lisa who tried to contain a smile.

“Can I help you”. Leah asked.

“I like your buns” Johnny teased, Lisa kicked him under the table and Leah sighed in an annoyance.

“Why does everyone in this town have a sick mind?” Johnny asked smirking.

“I was talking about your “Home made” buns”

A smile creped onto Lisa face.

“A chocolate muffin for me thanks”

Leah nodded and walked back to the staff area, Johnny reached over to the table next to them and grabbed the tip.

Lisa rolled her eyes at him.

“I can’t take you anywhere” she moaned.

“What?”

“Put it back”

“Why?”

“There’s a different between petite thief and pathetic thief”

“And what’s that”

Lisa smirked as she slip a bunch off notes onto the table, she motioned to the guy in a business suit behind them.

“It’s all in the style”

I don’t get you” Johnny said, stroking Lisa’s face gently.

“Why not?”

“One minute your all high and moral next moment you a low life scrum like the rest of us”

“Oh thanks” she said, glaring at him.

“It’s true though, you okay with the arm robbery tonight, but not against the…..”

“Handicapped place, no because there’s a difference Johnny”

“Okay, what about the waiters tip and business man money”

“Please, the tip was ten dollars, his wallet had 500 dollars, there’s a difference. Make it worth your while I say”.

Johnny nodded at her logic, and kissed her cheek. Lisa checked her phone, frowning she stood up.

“I better get going dinner will be ready soon. Mum will have fit if I’m not back in time”

“Why don’t you just ditched dinner and come with me to the diner”

“Because, as annoying as mum is, she’s family and that means something to me. I know it means something to you too”

She kissed Johnny on the cheek and walked off.

Lisa jogged though the park, listening to her MP-3 player as she ran, from nowhere and with no warning a figure jumped out and grabbed her.

“Let me go” she screamed, the figure clamped a hand over her mouth.

“Oh would you shut up Lisa” Petez growled into her ear.

“What do you want”

“I want the money you owe me”

“I don’t owe you any money” Lisa snapped back, turning around to leave. Petez grabbed her again and forced her around.

“Yes you do sweetheart. A whole $500 unless you want Johnny to find out about your past.”

“You asshole” she screamed,

“Oh princess don’t be like that” Petez said in a mocking tone.

“When Johnny finds out your blackmailing ….”

“When Johnny finds out your not miss innocent, what do you think will happen?”

“I hate you” Lisa yelled.

“Shut up and get the money by tomorrow night butterfly”.

Petez leaned over and kissed her on the cheek, she pushed him off and glared at him.

“Have a good day” he smiled to her as he turned and walked off down the path.

Lisa wiped the tears out of her eyes as she staggered down the to the beach, it was deserted and eerily quiet. Only the quiet sounds of the winds sweeping over the sand and the waves hitting the shore.

She sat down and put her head between her knees, praying it had all being a dream.

It wasn’t.

She let the tears roll down her face as she tried to figure out what to do, ignoring the constant buzzing of her cellphone in her pocket.

“So we’re storming the place” T.J asked looking over the plans.

“From what we can gather, only Amanda, her daughter and her son will be home at the time, maybe her sister. So all we have to do is knock on the front and back door and when the answer rush in and tied them up” Johnny said proudly.

“What if the Peter-cop dude is there” Sam asked, frowning at the plan.

“Well if he is, he won’t try anything stupid with his family on the line…”

“Hell, the cops in Summer Bay are stupid full stop” T.J commented.

“Maybe they are, but we storm the place take out any obstacles that may get in our way and get on with the job”

“What about Rocco?” Max asked.

“What about him?”

“Well, it might be better if he “disappears” Max said.

“I agree, he’s too much of risk. He’s unstable” Sam commented, Johnny stared them down.

“No one touched Rocco, he’s a member of this gang and that’s final!”

“Its just that…”

“What I say goes” Johnny barked.

here the next part, Im going to try and wrap things up soonish, but not so soon that it get rushed though.

Lisa captured herself as she breathed in deeply, she slowly walked up the beach to Johnny’s hideout.

“Hey Guys”

“Hey its her”

Lisa rolled her eyes and whack off T.J venturing hand.

“Don’t touch what you can’t afford”

She cringed at how that came out.

The gang laughed, stopping suddenly as Johnny walked in.

“Did I miss something?”

Lisa smiled at Johnny and gave him a quick hug, he kissed her lightly on her forehead.

“Okay gang, does everyone know what they’re doing”

Lisa didn’t miss the sharp glare he grab an uncomfortable looking Rocco. Johnny wrapped his arm round her.

“Is something wrong babe”

He asked, stroking her cheek gently.

“I’m fine”

Johnny looked shocked at her snapped reply, she grimaced at ruining the one chance to get him off her back.

“You just seem, quieter more snapper”

“I’m fine, okay you don’t have to worry”

Resorting to the never failing trick, she kissed Johnny passionately and slide her hand down her pants.

“Cut it out, we have a robbery to do”

T.J said looking unimpressed, Lisa shifted uncomfortably under Sam’s glaze.

“Come on guys let get moving”.

“Nice place”

T.J commented, looking up at Amanda’s mansion.

“Wonder how she got it considering she never does anything”

“Apparently she married some old dude and took all his money after he mysteriously died”

Sam replied, opening the gates.

“Sounds like she do good with us”

Max chuckled, slipping on his balaclava.

“Enough chit chat lets get on with it”

Johnny motioned, walking up the drive way. Rocco looked to Lisa who turned away, she had her own plan. Sam grabbed Rocco’s shoulder roughly.

“Come on Roc”.

Johnny tapped on Amanda front door.

“Coming”

Amanda opened the door, wearing a flash red dress and gold earrings and a diamond necklace.

“Oh babe, you didn’t have to dress up for us”

Johnny said as he pushed his way into the house, pointing his gun at Ryan who was playing innocently on the ground.

“What’s going, no don’t hurt Ryan please”

Amanda screamed, Ryan looked up at Johnny and started crying.

“You sit down”

T.J roughly shoved Amanda on the couch.

“Take anything, but don’t hurt Ryan”

Lisa glared at Johnny before grabbing Rocco and heading upstairs while Max and Sam ruffled though the lounge and T.J searched the kitchen.

“Do any funny business lady and he gets it”

Johnny said, keeping his weapon locked on the frightened child in front of him.

Lisa reached into one of Amanda’s many shoe box’s. Bingo! She thought as she flicked though the banks notes, 100,150,200,350,450,550,600 dollars, pocketing it. She grabbed some expensive looking jewelry and shoved it into the bag.

“Got the stuff”

Rocco said, shoving his head in the door and motioning for Lisa to follow him up downstairs.

“Done”

Rocco said, fidgeting under Johnny glaze. Sam, Max and T.J all nodded that they too had got most of the loot they could carry.

“Okay, come with me lady”

Johnny grabbed Amanda and Lisa grabbed a crying Ryan and walked into the kitchen.

“Please don’t hurt us”

Amanda begged, tears running down her cheek. It surprised Lisa, she didn’t think Amanda had a heart. Johnny shoved her into the kitchen cupboard and Lisa dumped Ryan at her feet as Johnny shut the doors and used the chair to keep them blocked in.

“Your not leaving there”

Rocco shocked voice rung though the kitchen, Lisa rolled her eyes and Johnny glared at his little brother, gripping Rocco in a headlock he replied.

“Oh don’t worry little brother, they’ll be fine. Unlike some other people if they don’t get their mouth shut”.

Teasers

· Johnny is determined to fine out what’s bothering Lisa, but will he only push her away?.

· What are Sam and Petez up to?.

Lisa dragged her feet along the sand, she heard quiet footsteps behind her.

“Are you sure your fine?”

“For someone is meant to be an evil, badass, gang leader you seem to care a lot”

“Thanks”

She could feel his smirk burning into her back.

“I’m fine, Leave me alone”

Without looking back she picked up her pace and jogged up to Noah’s Bar, she needed a drink to clear her mind. Or remove the painful thoughts. Johnny let the waves crash over his bare feet as he watch Lisa run off, there was something wrong. It had to have something to do with that dirty Petez guy.

Lisa sat down at a stall, trying to block out the loud music that threatened to explode her head. She glared as Sam made his way towards her, daring to sit opposite her.

“Why if it isn’t the wicked b!tch of the bay, you look like you could do with a drink”

“You look like you could do with a wash”

“Ouch”

“I’ll really hurt you soon”

“Did anyone ever tell you your not nice”

Lisa rolled her eyes and let her head fall onto the table, everything ache and she had a massive headache and she still had to deal with Petez.

“How about I get you a drink, seeing as I’m a nice guy”

‘Fine”

She mumbled, she rested her head on the table as she felt her phone vibrated. Sighing she pulled it out and flicked it open.

“You better have the cash. Petez”

She closed her eyes and started texting a reply.

“Hey mate, you can I help you”.

Sam gave a fake smile at the dude behind the counter.

“Two beers please”

“Sure thing, that’s comes to $6.90”

Sam flipped his wallet out and search for a ten dollar bid, finding one among the rolls of 50’s and 100’s he hand it to the guy.

“Thanks, keep the change”.

The guy nodded his thanks and went to serve another customer. He looked around the bar but no one was watching him, they were all caught up in their own lives. He grinned wildly as he slid out a small bag of powder and dumped it into Lisa’s drink.

He regret this, not the drugging that was, the fact he was the one benefiting from it, except for the handsome cash prize, and of course the ultimate goal of power, which he’d soon had.

Lisa smiled gratefully as she took the drink from him and downed it in a couple of gulps.

“I never thought you could be nice”

Sam smiled as she fought off the tiredness that creped into her body.

please comment :)

Heres an update, I know how I wanted it to come across, I just hope that it did.

Sam pulled out his phone as Lisa fell asleep on the table in front of him.

“Yeah, Petez it’s me, yeah it all went to plan, met up in ten”

He smiled wickedly as he picked up Lisa’s slump body, with her out of the way he could take leadership from Johnny, remove the pesky Coopers from the equation and be free to terrorize Summer Bay.

He stumbled out the door, Lisa weigh more than he’d ever would of guessed. Maybe he should of got Max or T.J to help, but then if word filter back to Johnny…

“What are you doing?”

Sam jumped at Rocco’s voice, sighing he dumped Lisa’s body on the ground and turned to face Rocco.

“Lisa had a bit to much to drink and I’m taking her home”

“I come to”

“I don’t think that will be necessary”

“Do you know where she lives?”

Sam glared at Rocco, stuff the plan. Rocco was to much of a pain to keep around. Walking coolly towards him he pulled out his knife.

“Rocco you will regret the day you ever crossed me”

Sam smiled at the fears in Rocco’s eyes as he raised his knife, taunting Rocco. It felt so good to have so much power over him, to make the kid shake and trembled in fear.

“Flaming Mongols what’s going”

Alf’s voice shook though out the area, Sam slide his knife out of his sight of vision.

“Nothing Mr. Stewart, Me and Rocco were just discussing how best to help Lisa home”

Alf looked over to Rocco in doubt, Sam pressed the knife against Rocco chest. Smiling as he twitched uncomfortably.

“Yeah Mr. Steward, Stewart. Lisa had one to many”. Rocco said nervously, his voice crackling as Sam pressed the knife just hard enough to draw blood.

Alf nodded suspiciously, eyeing Sam closely.

“I can drop her off home now, and you to young Rocco”

“That will be great”

Sam sighed in frustration, sliding the knife back into his pocket as Rocco walked over to picked up Lisa and place her carefully in Alf’s truck.

Sam whipped out his phone and dialed Petez number.

“Yeah its me,

No the plans off

Two words – Rocco Cooper

Yeah we’ll have to deal with him and Lisa soon

Cya at the park at noon to talk

Bye”

Sam shut his phone and glared out at the bay, his time would come.

Hope you liked it :)

heres the next update, the next one with have Lisa/Johnny in it

Johnny grinned as he sorted though the loot, the robbery had been an amazing success and what’s more He, Rocco and Lisa had all been apart of it. He just wished he knew where the two of them were, something seemed to be brothering Lisa and he was certain it was called Petez.

“Johnny I was thinking, what if we hit the diner in a fortnight, we’ve got enough to keep us going until then”

Johnny bite his lip and gave the idea some heavy thought.

“I need food”

Max looked up from the computer he was looking at while T.J just nodded and the rest of gang stood silently puzzled at Johnny’s feet. Johnny turned to look as Sam entered the building.

“Where have you been?”

“Noah’s bar, I was, um, meeting someone to discuss selling this stuff off on the market. Like you ordered me to”

Johnny nodded, eyeing up Sam carefully. Something was up, he could tell. You didn’t become a gang leader by being stupid.

“Have you seen Lisa and Rocco”

Sam flinched slightly at his question before quickly pulling himself together but not before Johnny noticed.

“Um yeah, Rocco was taking Lisa home”

A smile creped on Sam face.

“Actually Lisa looked pretty plaster, you might like to go check up on them”.

Johnny straightened up and walked over to Sam, leaning over Sam’s body he stared him straight in the eyes.

“I’ll do that”

His tone was rough and tough with just enough of danger added to make Sam quake in his shoes, he was certainly up to something. And he would regret it by the time Johnny figured it out.

“Thanks Sam, you’ve been a great help, be right back guyz”

Sam smiled, relief flooding his face. Johnny haven’t seen though him, the big buffoon. He smiled at the rest of the gang as he excused himself to make a call to Petez.

“Whatca think”

Max looked over at T.J frowning at his outbust.

“What about man”

“Do you think Sam’s up to something”

“Against Johnny, never”

“You think”

“Yeah, he’d be foolish, Johnny’s got connections everywhere and the backing of us… me? Us”

T.J nodded, it would a cold day in hell before Sam replaced Johnny the kiniving little…

“I need some fresh air” he said bluntly.

“Whatever dude” Max said waving his hand behind his back, T.J scowled and made his way out of the hideout.

hey guys here my update.

Rocco thanked Alf as he pulled out of the driveway. He sighed and looked over Lisa’s pass out body, there was no way he could let Mrs Robertson see Lisa like this. He lifted Lisa’s body into a fireman position and carried her to her window. Placing her carefully on the ground, he carefully and quietly opened her bedroom window.

“You know this would be a lot easier if you just a little bit awake”

He dumped Lisa’s body though the window, cringing at the sound of her hitting the floor harder than he intended. He poked his head in the window.

“Sorry”

He climbed in after her, knocking over a lamp by accident.

“Lisa, whats going on?”

Rocco looked nervously around as Mrs Robertson knocked on Lisa’s door.

“Lisa darling? I’m giving you 20 sec’s to open this door or I’m coming in uninvited”.

20.1 seconds later.

Mrs Robertson sighed loudly in frustration. Opening the door she saw Lisa lying in her bed pretending to be asleep, looking around she saw that her window was wide open and her favorite lamp laid broken on the floor.

“Oh Lisa, I really wished you’d learn to close your window. Now you’ve gone and broken your lamp”

Lisa laid there. She rolled her eyes, fine if Lisa didn’t want to talk about it she could take the hint.

“You know I know that your awake, I’m a mother and we know when our children are up to things”.

Lisa made no reply as she headed back of the room.

Teenagers, they could at least show some respect.

Rocco let out a breath he haven’t realized he was holding, that was to close for his liking, hopping out of the cupboard and pulling off one of Lisa pink socks he made his way over to her bed.

He lightly grabbed her to tuck in her in properly when he felt a hand grab his shoulder and he was flung around till he was eye to eye with a furious looking Johnny.

“Do you care to explain what your doing with my pass out girl friend.

Rocco gulped, trembling under Johnny’s grip.

“Nothing, it wasn’t me..”

“Shut up and go!”

“John…”

“GO!”

Rocco nodded and took off out the window. Johnny lay next to Lisa and held her close, he’d never let her out of his sights again.

Morning.

Lisa’s body hurt and ached everywhere, she had a massive headache. She stretched out, her left hand hitting something squishy. She grabbed onto it in an attempted to work out what it was.

“Hey if you didn’t like my looks you could of said”

It was Johnny.

Too tried slash painfully to use the few extra muscles needed for speech Lisa just slapped him lightly.

“Hey”

Lisa moaned, Johnny was far too happy. No one was allowed to be that happy when she was in pain.

“Are you okay?”

Lisa let her glare do the talking, glaring harder at Johnny’s smirk.

“Why are you here” she moaned, Johnny’s face went serious.

“I was looking for you last night, and I found you passed out on the bed with Rocco”

“Rocco?”

“Rocco”

“Rocco?”

“Yes!”

She flinched as she shout hurt her head even more, making it want to explode. Johnny frowned and bit his lip.

“I’m sorry, can you remember anything from last night.

She closed her eyes and tried to remember the night before.

Rocco.. she could remember him doing something.

Buy her drinks?

“Rocco brought you a drink” Johnny shook his head, he had hoped his suspicions that Rocco had planned to drug rape her where wrong. It seemed so unlike him.

Lisa frowned deeply and closed her eyes again.

The guy wasn’t Rocco, it was …. She tried to make him out but his face was blank and his voice so familiar it haunt it her thoughts.

‘It wasn’t Rocco”

“Then who was it?”

“I don’t know Johnny, what happened to me?” she cried as Johnny pulled her close to him, keeping her safe from everything except her memories.

Petez hit the hood of his car and glared at the fool named Sam.

“Now we’re going to need a new plan” he shouted, walking around in a circle.

“And what was the last plan”

“You know good and well that the last plan we had was to rape Lisa so she would learn to fear me again and live in my shadow like she should, to show pictures to Johnny to break his little black heart so in his depressed state you could knock him and Rocco off and take control of the gang”.

Sam shifted uncomfortably on the spot.

“Um Petez”

“What!”

“I didn’t say nothing”

Petez turned to see T.J standing with his arms fold across his chest. T.J glared at Sam.

“And you said Johnny was pathetic, look at you”

“Johnny is pathetic, coming back for Rocco who we should of just killed and falling in love with that slut. Johnny has risked the welfare of our gang, our family.”

“Your not going to get away with it”

T.J produce his dragger, Petez laughed and turned to face T.J

“Knife might beat skin but guns beat knives” as he shot T.J three times in the chest.

“Come on Sam, we have a gang to take over”.

thanks guys.

Rocco walked along the beach as he spied Johnny and Lisa, he stopped to think over what to say. He felt a hard tap on his shoulder and turned to see Petez and Sam smiling at him.

“Nice day isn’t it Roc?”

“What do you guys want?” Rocco asked nervously.

“Just to give you some helpful information” Sam said, folding his arms across his chest to expose his tattooed arms.

“Yeah, like what” Rocco said in his tough guy tone.

“If you don’t want to lose something important to you, you want say a word to Johnny or Lisa about last night”

With that Petez and Sam smiled and walked away.

“Theres Roc” Johnny said, racing towards Rocco.

“Johnny stopped please” Lisa begged, Johnny stopped so soon she ran into him. He looked her in the eyes.

“I want to know what happened to you last night”

“So do I…”

Johnny raced over to Rocco. Lisa sighed this could only end badly.

Johnny grabbed Rocco in a tight headlock.

“Hey little brother”

“Gettoff me” Rocco said, struggling for air.

“What’s that. How about we make a deal. You tell me why you had a drugged up Lisa in bed and I might let you live”

“Johnny let go of him”

“I wasn’t doing anything I swear”

“Why did you drug Lisa then”

“I didn’t”

“Who did”

“I don’t know”

Johnny tightened his hold around Rocco’s neck.

“I think you do”

“Johnny” Lisa pleaded as Rocco’s face went an unnatural purple.

“I’m sorry” Rocco muttered, Johnny screw his face up in disgust and threw him to the ground. Johnny turned his back and walked off.

“I’m sorry” Rocco said, lying panting on the ground to Lisa.

“I thought you were a nice guy, guess I was wrong aye”

Lisa shook her head and ran to catch up with Johnny who wrapped an protective arm around her.

Summary.

Petez and Sam are working together so Petez can get Lisa back and Sam control over the gang, Johnny knows that Lisa was drugged cos he's super smart but thinks it was Rocco, Rocco can't say who it was cos Sam and Petez is threatening him.

thanks to everyone who reads this :) your all awesome cos I said so

Archived