The Pain of Death!

Guest Sarah_Lewis

Amanda was lying in bed crying, she missed her son, she’d do anything to turn back time and make him change his mind, he wouldn’t of done it if Peter hadn’t of died, she wanted revenge on the person who killed him, who ran him over that night, she had to find him, she wouldn’t sleep till she did.

“Mandy are you ok?” asked Kelli, knocking on Amanda’s door and going in,

“I-I’m fine sis, don’t worry about me!” replied Amanda,

“Amanda you’re my sister, of course I’m going to worry about you, I have a right to, you’ve just lost your husband and son” said Kelli, hugging her sister.

Rachel was thinking about who she should kill next, no one in the bay new she was a killer and she wanted it to stay that way, she couldn’t let anyone figure out she was a killer, they’d all be disappointed in the local doctor, she didn’t know why she turned into a killer, ever since Kim left her for Kit it depressed her, she wanted him back, Kit would be her next victim she’d die a lonesome death and she’d finally have her Kim back.

Amanda sat at the kitchen table rembering her son, she loved him and she missed him like crazy, she wished he didn’t do what he did, she could of helped him, he could of gone to grief counselling,

“Mandy are you ok?” asked Kelli,

“aye huh what yeah I’m ok sis!” replied Amanda, she was staring into space,

“Mandy! Stop staring at nothing, your scaring me!” said Kelli, it scared the **** out of her when Amanda stared at nothing,

“sorry, I cant help it, I just I miss them so much!” replied Amanda, sobbing

“come on sis, everything will be ok, you have me I’m not going anywhere anytime soon” said Kelli, putting an arm around her sister,

“I want them to come back Kelli, I just want them with me again and I swear if I find who ran over Pete, I’ll kill them!!” replied Amanda, she really wanted revenge on the person or persons who ran over Peter,

“sweetie I know you want revenge I’ll help you get it, I hate seeing you so upset” said Kelli, she wanted her sister to be happy again.

It was her Rachel Armstrong that ran over Peter, he was getting on her case, she couldn’t risk him figuring her out so she killed him, ran him over, maybe she should kill Amanda after Kit, nah people might get suss then, she was the favourite in the Bay now.

“Peter are you there?” asked Amanda, she swore she heard his voice,

“Amanda I’m here!!” replied Peters spirit,

“Kelli!! Kelli, Peters alive he’s alive” screamed Amanda,

“Mandy how can he be alive, he’s dead you saw his body” said Kelli walking into the room,

“no look seriously he’s over there!” replied Amanda, looking over to where Peter was, he had disappeared,

“Mandy, your seeing things, he’s not there” said Kelli, trying to get through to her sister.

Archived