Spin-Offs

Guest Amir

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

Well the Best Spin Off is Law and Order SVU, I love it!!

The worst I am afraid to say, as I am Friends biggest fan, has to be Joey... :( He just couldnt carry the show on his own and Matt Le Blanc hasnt had much of a career since. Everyone knew if it wasnt ''Friends'' it wouldnt last. Me and my friends always wonder if another character had a spin off, would it be successful? I dont think it would...

The best spinoffs i have seen are Torchwood, Angel and Cory in the house (It isnt as good as That's So Raven but im used to the psychic stuff and Cory in the house isnt about Raven so it is actually pretty good)

The worst i have seen is The New Tomorrow (The Tribe spinoff) what a pile of **** that was, The Tribe was absolutely amazing and The New Tomorrow never matched up. The characters were much more interesting in The Tribe than the bunch of kids in The New Tomorrow

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Best are Angel and SVU, except in the first season it was too much Law, not enough Order. Criminal Intent had virtually no Order, so I just couldn't get into it.

There's two spin-offs in development that I'm really looking forward to: Caprica, set 50 years before Battlestar Galactica, and Prison Break: Cherry Hill, set in a women's prison. I also hope they get to make Heroes: Origins.

Archived