All On My Own

Guest Sarah_Lewis

More:

Tracey left Jacks house at around 12:30pm, she pulled herself up her front stairs and found the door unlocked, she swore she locked her door before she left, she got her gun out of her sock and ran inside,

“Eve!! You scared the **** out of me I thought you were dead!” said Tracey shocked,

“I tricked Ric into believing I was dead!!” replied Eve,

“you are dead Eve I’d love to believe your not but you are I was at your ****ing funeral yesterday, I saw the coffin, you were in it Eve!!” said Tracey not wanting to believe Eve was really here, she knew she wasn’t,

“Trace babe I’m here standing, I’m alive, pinch me and find out for yourself!! No wait don’t pinch me you hurt when you pinch!!” replied Eve,

“your not ****ing standing there Eve, your making me believe that I’m going mental in which I’m not!!” said Tracey turning around then back again, the person who was Eve disappeared ,

“see I ****ing told you, you were dead!!!” Tracey said to herself.

Tracey was lying in bed the next morning, she woke with a bottle in her hand, she didn’t remember drinking last night, but maybe she did she just doesn’t remember picking up the bottle.

Tracey went to the fridge to see if she had anymore alcohol, but she was unlucky she was all out, she slammed the fridge shut angrily,

“another trip to the booze store!!” sighed Tracey,

She picked up her keys from the table and jumped in the car, she didn’t realize she fell asleep at the wheel she was just lucky she wasn’t asleep for long or she would have had an accident .

“Jack what a surprise seeing you here” said Tracey,

“yeah well I thought I’d have a night in and drink since Kim and Rachel are going out” replied Jack,

“so your going to drink on your own?” said Tracey

“yeah unless you want to join me” replied Jack,

“no thanks I’ll stay home and drink on my own, see if Eve comes back to me!!” said Tracey,

“Trace Eve’s dead!!” replied Jack,

“I know she is but she came to me yesterday” said Tracey,

“ok I think you need some counselling!!” replied Jack,

“I don’t need counselling Jack!!” said Tracey storming out with the alcohol she had.

Sorry guys its short:

Tracey drove straight home, opened her door and jumped on the couch,

“hello Trace!!” said Eve,

“why the **** are you here? Your dead!!” replied Tracey,

“Trace babe I’m not dead, I’d let you pinch me but you pinch hard!!” said Eve,

“you wont let me pinch you because your not really here!!” replied Tracey,

“fine pinch me then but not to hard!!” said Eve,

“come here then!!” replied Tracey pinching Eve’s arm,

“ow that hurt!! See I told you I’m not dead!!” said Eve patting her arm to take away the pain,

“you are ****ing dead, I’ll ring Jack and see if he can see you then!! don’t worry he wont arrest you!!” replied Tracey,

“ok do whatever you have to do, I just want you to believe me, I’m your girlfriend for god sake!! I love you Trace!” said Eve,

“I’ll believe you when someone else can see you as well!!” replied Tracey,

“fine stuff Jack lets go for a walk to the diner see who can see me!!” said Eve,

“ok then come on lets go then!!” replied Tracey grabbing her keys and cell phone.

“what in the blue blazes is Eve doing alive!!” said Irene,

“what she’s really there?” replied Tracey,

“yeah she is there darl!!” said Irene,

“why the **** didn’t I believe her when she told me!!” replied Tracey crying,

“darl its ok you weren’t to know, you were lead to believe she was dead!!” said Irene,

“see I told you I wasn’t dead Trace, why didn’t you believe me?” replied Eve,

“I’m sorry babe, god I have to help Ric!!” said Tracey,

“Trace, I didn’t mean to stab Sally I didn’t really!!” replied Eve in tears,

“I know you didn’t mean to Eve, we’re going to get you some help ok babe!!” said Tracey kissing Eve in the middle of the diner.

Sorry guys its short:

Tracey drove straight home, opened her door and jumped on the couch,

“hello Trace!!” said Eve,

“why the **** are you here? Your dead!!” replied Tracey,

“Trace babe I’m not dead, I’d let you pinch me but you pinch hard!!” said Eve,

“you wont let me pinch you because your not really here!!” replied Tracey,

“fine pinch me then but not to hard!!” said Eve,

“come here then!!” replied Tracey pinching Eve’s arm,

“ow that hurt!! See I told you I’m not dead!!” said Eve patting her arm to take away the pain,

“you are ****ing dead, I’ll ring Jack and see if he can see you then!! don’t worry he wont arrest you!!” replied Tracey,

“ok do whatever you have to do, I just want you to believe me, I’m your girlfriend for god sake!! I love you Trace!” said Eve,

“I’ll believe you when someone else can see you as well!!” replied Tracey,

“fine stuff Jack lets go for a walk to the diner see who can see me!!” said Eve,

“ok then come on lets go then!!” replied Tracey grabbing her keys and cell phone.

“what in the blue blazes is Eve doing alive!!” said Irene,

“what she’s really there?” replied Tracey,

“yeah she is there darl!!” said Irene,

“why the **** didn’t I believe her when she told me!!” replied Tracey crying,

“darl its ok you weren’t to know, you were lead to believe she was dead!!” said Irene,

“see I told you I wasn’t dead Trace, why didn’t you believe me?” replied Eve,

“I’m sorry babe, god I have to help Ric!!” said Tracey,

“Trace, I didn’t mean to stab Sally I didn’t really!!” replied Eve in tears,

“I know you didn’t mean to Eve, we’re going to get you some help ok babe!!” said Tracey kissing Eve in the middle of the diner.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

aaaaawww eve's alive!!! at least she wont be with jack!!! update soon...xx

hey if u mean 'at least she wont b with jack' as in like they do in my fan fic, she was only faking so she can get him to trust her and thinks shes nice now but really shes not lol

Archived