Frazer's Family = The Beatles

Guest Formerly Known as FKAJ

Because his brother Ringo knocked on the door he asked Pepper if George was there, he said his name was Ringo and that he was his brother then she made a comment about him being with John and Paul or something and he asked if they were there too, which leads me to think that there are 4 of them. Anyway, "Frazer" is in the kitchen looking rather shocked coz he can hear him and then later Frazer and his brother are talking when someone comes up to them and Ringo now knowing that no one knows who Frazer is joins in on the lie by saying he is Frazers brother Rick or something (I cant really remember). Am I right in thinking one of the brothers was Rosie's fiance???? <<Highlight to view.

Actually we've known for months: when Rosie met with her ex-fiance Johnny Brown, he saw Frazer in the background, (Rosie missed him) and identified him as his brother George.

Come to think of it, maybe they could be related to Paul McClain, rather than Paul Robinson, since Paul M's apparently coming back soon to coach Zeke.

Also there's all that stuff going on with Sergeant Pepper and the Steiger family.
I think that bit was a coincidence that they didn't notice until they needed to name an episode involving Pepper and her dad.

Jeez, their mum and dad must have really really liked the Beatles.

That's been my point from the beginning, although I wasn't sure if it was another brother called Paul, or a connection to one of the Pauls we know. I wasn't entirely expecting a sister called Pauline, but still I saw it coming.

Archived