Happy Families

Guest Sarah_Lewis

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dahahaha ok here it is a bit short but still an update =]].

Dedicated to Tasha AND BeckyBoo!! (but to Tasha more cuz its her bday)

Sophie was walking around the streets, she didn’t want to go home and be locked in her room, her mum was so unfair, so what Skye and herself went to a party and got drunk wow, Mum didn’t have to make a big deal out of it,

“Sophie what are you doing out here at this time of night?” asked Jack, wondering why his daughter was walking the streets at this time of night,

“Mum went mental at me and was going to lock me in my room for two weeks, because me and Skye went to the party and I got drunk” replied Sophie, walking away slowly,

“what you got drunk!! You could get in a lot of trouble for that you know! Your coming home with me right now missy!!” said Jack, dragging Sophie by the arm,

“Dad!! Let me go, Police Brutality, Police Brutality, someone help!!!” screamed Sophie, she didn’t want to go home,

“shush Sophie, you making a fool of yourself!!” said Jack, throwing Sophie in the door and locking it behind them, Sophie ran upstairs to her room slamming the door behind her,

“god that girl has gotten so naughty!! Who knows what’s gotten into her!” replied Martha, she was thinking about going to talk to Sophie but thought against it she didn’t want her head bitten off.

“oh my gosh, I cant believe Dad dragged me home!!” said Sophie rubbing her arm,

“did he really drag you home Soph?” asked Skye, she couldn’t believe their own father would drag his own daughter home,

“yes and I was screaming “Police brutality Police brutality help“!!” said Sophie laughing,

“oh my god how funny I wish I was there to see it!!” laughed Skye, she couldn’t believe Sophie did that,

“I so cant believe we’re grounded, so unfair!!” said Sophie looking to the ground,

“neither, this so sucks!! Nothing to do no one to see, unless you want to sneak out again?” replied Skye, she liked being a bad girl, good girls are to boring,

“LOL do you want us to get grounded longer sister, of course lets sneak out again!!” said Sophie going to high five her sister,

“good one sister!!” replied Skye turning off the light and going to sleep.

“Skye, Sophie, get your asses on that couch now, we need to have a talk!!” said Jack,

“Dad we need to go to school, we’ll be late!” replied Skye, not that she minded being late, though she didn’t want to be late because of this,

“I don’t care how late you two are, you two have been naughty the last few days, sneaking out to parties when me and your mother have told you you weren’t to go, your lucky you got away with two weeks grounding if it were me I would of taken your car off you, everything, now get to school now!!” yelled Jack angrily,

The girls ran out the door without retaliating, they couldn’t be bothered fighting with there father.

Police Brutality! Thats hilarious :lol: It brought tears to my eyes :P Great chapter. HOw old are these girls if their driving. They must be at least 17/18 right??? If their 18, they can sneak around all they want :P

More please :D

More!!

Martha I think the twins should go to boarding school!!” said Jack, he didn’t want to do it but it had to be done,

what, Jack no, I’m not sending my girls to boarding school!!” replied Martha, the girls may be naughty, but they don’t deserve to go to boarding school,

well what are we going to do with them then?” asked Jack,

we just have to let them go through the stage they’ll settle down again, trust me, I was like that when I was there age!!” replied Martha,

that’s what you think Martha, they wont settle down!!” aid Jack,

Jack, they will, if you give them time!! It wont take overnight!!” replied Martha,

ok, well I don’t want to fight over this with you!!” said Jack, giving Martha a hug,

Neither do I babe!!” replied Martha, Kissing Jack on the cheek.

Jack, we’ve got a new constable coming in today and I was wondering if you could she her around the bay?” asked Peter, he was to busy to do it himself,

uh yeah sure ok, I can do that, when‘s she due to come?” replied Jack, his head wasn’t at work today, he was to worried about Skye and Sophie,

she’ll be here any minute now!!” said Peter, at that moment the new constable walked in,

speak of the devil, here she is!” replied Jack,

ha ha, Jack this is constable Tracey Thompson, Tracey this is Jack!!” said Peter introducing the two,

Hello Jack..” replied the new constable,

hey, so do you want to start now, or do you want to get straight to work?” asked Jack,

erm, I’m not bothered what we do first, so lets go show me around the bay yeah!!” replied Tracey, looking over at Jack,

ok lets go shall we, see you soon Peter!!” said Jack, walking out of Peters office, Tracey following behind.

Ok this is the surf club, Gyms through there if you like to exercise and bars that way!!” said Jack, showing Tracey where everything was, he saw Martha sitting in the corner having a drink,

Jack, what are you doing here, whose she?” asked Martha. Looking over at the woman with Jack,

she’s the new constable, Martha this is Tracey Thompson, Tracey this is my wife Martha!” replied Jack, introducing the two girls,

Hello Tracey!” said Martha,

Hi…” replied Tracey, going all shy,

"I’m just showing her around the bay, do you want to join us for lunch?” said Jack, asking Martha to join Tracey and himself for lunch,

um yeah ok, but if you two want to go alone, its fine with me I’m not really bothered!” replied Martha,

hey no babe we want you to join us!! Let you two get to know each other!!” said Jack pulling Martha up.

Archived