Tracey/Zoe/Rachel (by swfc) - comments

Traceve

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Shannon, Shen and Andy! I'm glad you guys liked it! Eve's back and alive and kicking! Yay! :D

Shan, you totally didn't expect it, did you? That Eve would be this evil.... Kidnap her friends.

The next update should be up tomorrow or sometime during the weekend.

ETA: Thanks Rabs. It was originally going to be that way but I was inspired whilst brushing my teeth one morning! :D Glad you liked it!

Edited by swfc

Thanks guys. Here's a teeny teaser:

“You have ten seconds to get out of my sight.” She stated simply. Neither one of them hesitated. They ran as fast as their legs could carry them. As they turned, neither of them saw the gun that Eve had pulled out and was now aimed at them both. ‘Bang.’ One down. ‘Bang.’ Both down. And then she laughed.

The part that shocked her to no end was how cold and evil and how full of pure loathing Eve was. It was as though she was a whole new different person.

Tracey was at the brink of losing it. But, this time is was because of anger. Not grief. If her hands were free, and if Eve wasn’t still holding that gun in her hand, Tracey would’ve slapped Eve right there and then.

“Don’t you dare tell me to shut up, Eve. After what you did. I can’t believe you faked your own death.”

“You’re sick!” Tracey spat. “You need help!”

"I had to go to Summer Bay and make them pay. Make them as miserable as I was. But, I needed a plan. I needed a pawn. And that was where Zoë McCallister came in.”