Last froth for dream team

Guest Andy

Last froth for dream team

Daily Telegraph

1 September 2006

THEY split up yonks ago but soap darlings Chris Hemsworth and Isabel Lucas (pictured) have scored one last crowning moment as a couple -- being named King and Queen of Teen at last night's Dolly Teen Choice Awards at Luna Park.

With Lucas overseas travelling having quit Summer Bay, it was up to Home And Away hunk Hemsworth to accept the gong on their behalf.

The on-again, off-again pair broke up for good in June, just before pictures appeared in a women's mag of Lucas with a mystery man, taken while she was on a European holiday.

Others to pick up gongs at the awards for awards sake included Thorpie for most popular sports star, Jodi Gordon (best dressed celebrity) and Natalie Bassingthwaighte for best slashie, in recognition of her dual gigs as actor and singer.

Does anyone knoiw where abouts in the daily telegraph the article is bedcase the only article i found about the awards because tittled couple's crowning last moment and the was in sydney confidential there was no article that said last froth for dream team so could someone please tell me where this article is.

So Isabel has definately left??? :(

I thought they'd win it too.

There is a red carpet video of chris hemsworth and the new neighbours stars on the dolly site :)

And some pics: http://bronsblog.spaces.live.com/?_c11_Pho...0&_c=PhotoAlbum

Yes Isabel has well and truely gone! She would have been in africa for a couple of weeks now!

Archived