Summer Bay Biggest Disaster

Guest Willz

Yeh I am thinking if I should kill two charcters ( I may sound a little evil if I did) or not kill anyone.

What? Oh no..... Well, someone is bound to die in a natural disaster. It'll be a miracle if they actually did survive. As long as you don't kill Jack/Martha coz the J/M fans will be after you for it. Let's see, who should die.... Wonder who Willz doesn't like....

Yeh I am thinking if I should kill two charcters ( I may sound a little evil if I did) or not kill anyone.

What? Oh no..... Well, someone is bound to die in a natural disaster. It'll be a miracle if they actually did survive. As long as you don't kill Jack/Martha coz the J/M fans will be after you for it. Let's see, who should die.... Wonder who Willz doesn't like....

Do you really want to know who I don't like? if I didn't kill anyone what would give me? :P

Okay, guys, here's the next update from Willz. Enjoy

The Residents of Summer Bay are terrified since hearing the earthquake will hit in any minute.

4 hours later

The Holden’s House

Tony is just about to leave the house but forgot his keys. He hears a shake and Tony begins to run for it, but in the last 5 minutes the biggest shake has come.

The Earthquake is still causing major chaos around the bay. Alf,Morag and Colleen are all running as Colleen kept on talking.

Alf: Shut up you flammin woman!

Colleen: Don’t say that Alf

They head towards a shed. A piece of glass comes flying out and straight at Colleen. Colleen falls to the ground head first. Colleen was dead.

The Holden’s House

Tony is stuck as he gets hit by a large piece of wood falls on top of him.

The City

Tasha,Robbie and Irene are watching the news about the Earthquake.

‘You wouldn’t believe this. Summer Bay had one of the biggest Earthquake in Austrailian history. All the houses are crashing down, but will there be survirors??’

Irene: Oh my god!

Tasha: Yeah I can’t believe this

Robbie: Look at mum’s house

Irene: Poor Beth. I hope Tony is not in there

Robbie: Let's hope not.

A different suburb

Beth,Mattie and Lucas room.

Beth is shocked by what she had just seen.

Mattie: Mum, are you ok?

Beth: No. I just want Tony

Lucas: He will be fine. He is strong. We are Holden’s and whatever Holden’s believe in each other they know they will be fine.

Beth: NO! But you didn’t see it! stay here I am going to find Tony

Mattie: Mum, wait!

It's too late as Mattie and Lucas are unable to stop Beth.

The Road

Beth is driving at 100km. She is crying as she wants to get to Tony before it is too late.

The Holden’s House

Beth gets out the car and runs as fast as she could to find Tony. Tony was lying right on the floor and with a piece of wood on top of him. Beth runs over and screams in horror.

Will the Ambulance arrive in time to save Tony? Will Beth herself get into trouble?

Okay guys, here's the next update from Willz. Enjoy!

Beth runs and grabs the phone to ring the Ambulance. She starts panicking as Tony is losing a lot of blood, Beth rushes to his side and tries to push the wood off Tony.

Beth: Tony don't be dead. Please, I love you.

As the Ambulance arrives Tony is put on to a stretcher and taken to Hospital. Beth goes along with them.

The Hospital

Nurse Julie comes in and sees Tony coming through. Beth asks Julie how long they will be but she says she doesn’t know.

2 weeks later after the massive earthquake hit, everyone begins to ring the others. Some grieve over their loved ones. However, what was more shocking was Colleen Smart, who died in the Earthquake. Some of the members gather at Summer Bay grave where Colleen was laid to rest.

R.I.P Colleen Smart (1936-2006)

Beth continues looking after Tony who broke his back but he will be back home soon.

Morag is planning to leave Summer Bay. The phone rings. It's Morag's sister, Brenda who lives in New Zealand. She asks if Morag would like a job at the same place with her and Morag accepts it.

Jack, Martha, Robbie and Tasha are planning a holiday to the Gold Coast. But what danger lies ahead of them?

At the Airport, Morag meets Brenda.

Morag: Hey sis.

Brenda: Hey, big sis. How are you?

Morag: Fine. In fact, I am really looking forward to be working with you.

Brenda: Yep. Same here. Let's get going ay?

Morag: Yeh! New Zealand here we come!!

Since the departure of Morag, Alf is trying to find someone to replace Colleen at the diner. Leah walks past.

Leah: What are we going to do without Colleen? Irene says she might take on her job and I will do Irene’s.

Alf: Well, love, I guess we may just have to stick with what we've got until we find someone new.

Leah: Yeh. Well, um, I got to go now.

Alf: Ok, see you.

The road

Jack, Martha, Robbie and Tasha are on their way to the Gold Coast. A car comes speeding towards the other side and Martha screams.

Martha: Watch out!

Crash! The car smashes right into a lamp post. We see the screen go black.

Will they be ok? Who goes into a coma? Who's life will be left hanging in the balance? Who was the mysterious driver of the other car?

Archived