NZ Episode Discussion (contains UK Spoilers)

Mez83

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thursday (5869)

Liked the Apex parts

Glad Spencer found Jett and Nina

Can't blame John for not able to trust Jett anymore but hopefully they will sort things out

Liked Brax and Casey's chat

Awww pity Casey and Tamara broke up :( But it's understandable why coz it would never go back to the way it was before Tamara's kidnapping and memory loss

Friday (5870)

Cracked up when Heath ate the wrong 'dip' Hahaha :lol:

Loved Heath and Casey's chat

So happy Sasha and Casey talked! Nice to see them have a scene together again. It had been a while since they last had a scene (since Episode 5692-the one when Casey saved Sasha and Rosie from the surf)

Really looking forwards to next week (Apex's wedding) So excited!! :D

Monday (5871)

Nice to see Sid back. Wow he looks really different with a beard but it does suit him, lol! :P

Liked the Apex parts

Felt sorry for Sasha

Tuesday (5872)

Loved the father-son scene between Sid and Dexter. I had enjoyed their father-son relationship and it was so nice to see.

I will miss the Walkers and April when they leave NZ screens tomorrow evening :(

Wednesday (5873)

Wow Apex's wedding was soooo amazing and beautiful!!! I was clapping and cheering at the screen, lol. Loved the vows and the dance-so cute!! :wub:

Cracked up at Casey when he was doing his best man's speech. And I cracked up too when Dexter said his joke in the chapel (before April walked in) :lol: Oh man! I am going to miss Dexter so much! :(

Loved how Irene decided to take Sasha into her house. Gonna love Irene because she's the suitable person to take someone (like Sasha) into her house! :P

Loved the Alf and Indi scene

So cute when Indi and Heath, Casey shared a group hug, lol!

So sad when the Walkers and April left :( I am going to miss them so much! I had really enjoyed watching them on the show so far. Goodbye, Indi & Sid, Dexter, April!

• 2 months later...

Archived